Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK KVM

Hi all

I am looking for a VPS similar is spec to Inception Hostings 4GB offer
4 CPU Cores (Equal Share)
4 GB Ram
80 GB Disk space
3000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
1 x IPv4 address
1 x /64 IPv6
€12 a month.

Only reason inception is not an option is stock on their site.

Any other good UK options?

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

exussum said: Only reason inception is not an option is stock on their site.

@AnthonySmith

Ask him, you never know.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Lee said: @AnthonySmith

Ask him, you never know.

I am 100% out of stock in the UK, sorry, looking in to upgrade options with @clouvider atm to continue offering these packages but it is more likely I will be focusing on the NVMe plans.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hello,

If 50GB NVMe Disk space would work we can do this at $14/month. We also run our own networking alongside Clouvider's including LINX LON1, LON2 and coming soon LONAP & more transit.

https://vmhaus.com feel free to top up as little as $3 to try out or service.

• WSSWSS Member

@Jack said:
    Hi,

While Ant is out of stock, I can price match his offer if Manchester is any good for you.

What if he really had his heart set on Huddersfield?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 2018

+1 for @VMhaus, at least, their support is pretty fast, VPS is snappy as hell. Just got one today, so I can't vouch for stability etc, other than they run on Clouvider's Network IIRC so should be stable.

Had VPS with @Jack from LoveServers, works good as well.

There's also @Infinity that might be able to do something custom for you, his services are extremely stable.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:

@Jack said:
    Hi,

While Ant is out of stock, I can price match his offer if Manchester is any good for you.

Damn, this brings bad memories for me. Manchester United lost to Huddershield in an away match. (1-2)

• @deank said:

@WSS said:

@Jack said:
    Hi,

Damn, this brings bad memories for me. Manchester United lost to Huddershield in an away match. (1-2)

Forest always lose to Huddersfield. Always.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

WSS said: What if he really had his heart set on Huddersfield?

There were plans to build a data center in Huddersfield but they fell through I believe.

• WSSWSS Member

@Mr_Tom said:

There were plans to build a data center in Huddersfield but they fell through I believe.

The locals kept stealing the copper?

Thanked by 1Aidan

@WSS said:

@Mr_Tom said:

The locals kept stealing the copper?

They were gunna steal the fibre but apparently you can't weigh that in...

Thanked by 2WSS Aidan
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited January 2018

Dang it, another bad memory. Harrogate town drew a match yesterday (1-1). You guys keep breaking my heart.

@Jack said:

@WSS said:

@Jack said:
    Hi,

Meet in middle and do Harrogate?

Which map are you looking at? ;)

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited January 2018

KVM UK 0.5GB RAM / 50GB RAID10 HDD / 2TB BANDWIDTH / 1 vCPU CORE (25% DEDICATED) $18/YEAR
    [Order Now]

KVM UK 1GB RAM / 100GB RAID10 HDD / 4TB BANDWIDTH / 1 vCPU CORE (50% DEDICATED) $36/YEAR
    [Order Now]

KVM UK 2GB RAM / 200GB RAID10 HDD / 8TB BANDWIDTH / 1 vCPU CORE (100% DEDICATED)
    $72/YEAR
    [Order Now]

All plans based in Hampshire, UK while stocks last. Can be paid monthly at $3.99 / $5.99 / $9.99 respectively.

For the 1GB and 2GB plans you can switch to 2 and 4 shared vCores respectively instead of the dedicated 1 vCore.

• @Ishaq said:
    KVM UK 0.5GB RAM / 50GB RAID10 HDD / 2TB BANDWIDTH / 1 vCPU CORE (25% DEDICATED) $18/YEAR
    [Order Now]

KVM UK 1GB RAM / 100GB RAID10 HDD / 4TB BANDWIDTH / 1 vCPU CORE (50% DEDICATED) $36/YEAR
    [Order Now]

KVM UK 2GB RAM / 200GB RAID10 HDD / 8TB BANDWIDTH / 1 vCPU CORE (100% DEDICATED)
    $72/YEAR
    [Order Now]

All plans based in Hampshire, UK while stocks last. Can be paid monthly at $3.99 / $5.99 / $9.99 respectively.

For the 1GB and 2GB plans you can switch to 2 and 4 shared vCores respectively instead of the dedicated 1 vCore.

How much is your 4gb ram offer? That is what OP is looking for.

• @Ishaq said:
    [Order Now]

[Order Now]

$72/YEAR
    [Order Now]

Do you have test ip?

• @zhujiwiki said:

@Ishaq said:
    [Order Now]

[Order Now]

$72/YEAR
    [Order Now]

Do you have test ip?

https://budgetnode.com/network