Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scaleway stock - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Scaleway stock

2»

Comments

• @WSS said:
    Nice alt, @bsdguy. Sorry, I'm not going to get into your headspace; mine is bad enough.

Huh?

I never use secondary nicks, nevar. Hate those games. But even if I did, I'd at least use a sneaky(tm) one like "not_bsdguy_but_linuxfan" or, even sneakier "oberonguy".

Sorry, no vendetta points for you.

• WSSWSS Member

@bsdguy Your denial is proof enough for me.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:

OK, OK, I'm guilty as hell. But at least kindly provide me a short summary of what this was all about anyway and what evil things I did.

(I already have a dedi I'm happy with so I didn't follow this thing here. Please note that this is merely an explanation; I do not deny being totally guilty of [please ask WSS for details]).

• WSSWSS Member

@bsdguy said:

@WSS said:

OK, OK, I'm guilty as hell.

That's a given. Always blame the wookie.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:

@bsdguy said:

@WSS said:

OK, OK, I'm guilty as hell.

That's a given. Always blame the wookie.

Asshole! I'm not wookie. I'm wookie-darling.

• XeiXei Member

I have to say Scaleway AMS is having some network blips over the past few days. Check out network status page. They're pretty good at resolving at least.

• XeiXei Member

@trewq said:
    Spin it up via the API. They normally keep extra capacity even when the UI shows no stock.

I needed another instance VC1S. Using the API I get FATA[0000] I guess that means no stock. Been checking all day yesterday through web and API for AMS.