Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Cloud Mining VPS MH/S
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Cloud Mining VPS MH/S

I am looking VPS/ Dedicated Server for Mining with mh/s hash power.

please suggest good, cheap rate

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Sit in a bathtub full of gasoline and smoke a pack of cigarettes.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

why not buy a cloud mining contract or colo your own gear?

Thanked by 1nileshjamgade
  • why not buy a cloud mining contract

Buying a piece of (virtual) paper is risky...

Thanked by 2nileshjamgade WSS
  • @Aidan said:

why not buy a cloud mining contract

that's why i am looking for cheap dedicated server

• @Aidan said:

Thanks bro

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@Aidan said:

Virtual paper? What are you talking about?

A mining contract is not really any different to getting a prepaid VPS. The thing is that everyone of course expects to make a profit, but if you pay for the service monthly, then the host is better off mining themselves. The only way a host would sell services to allow others to mine is if the risk is completely mitigated.

Most mining contracts seem to be for 2 years, which is typically more than enough to cover both the hardware and electricity cost up front, while providing the customer with a care free mining solution.

If the customer has his own hardware, and is willing/able to pay for the electricity, then colo can also be profitable.

Mining using rented services that are paid monthly will not and cannot be sustainable. Maybe you can find a host with excess hardware that is willing to sell cheap, but they would only do it because they don't know they can mine more $$$. So as soon as they figure it out, they will mine, instead of rent out the server for cheap.

One of our Dual Xeons Xeon E5s could easily mine more than $150 (maybe $200) worth of crypto in a month, so I would never sell it for less. On the other hand, if a client wanted to pay $1,000 for a 2 year mining contract, I would seriously consider it.

• WSSWSS Member

There sure are a hell of a lot of "missing the point of the joke" posts in the last few days.

Thanked by 1lurch