Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking dedicated server for Dual Xeon x5650+
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking dedicated server for Dual Xeon x5650+

I need a dedicated with Dual Xeon x5650+ 64 RAM+ 1T SATA, IPMI. Who has this provide?

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@willie @maounique @nonothere give this guy 100% cpu pls

• WSS said: give this guy 100% cpu pls

Oh come on now - every dedi request is for mining?

Plus if it was for mining, there no use for either the 64G RAM, the 1T Disk or the IPMI (I'm sure you can just get away with a quick template install and then run whatever mining program is the fashion of the day - no sweat involved).

• If a miner was silly enough to ask for that CPU, then he'd want no more than 8GB ram & preferably a 4/8GB flash drive for the OS.

Not everyone new who asks for a dedi should be "accused" of mining, it's getting tiresome.

• c'mon guys .. be friendly at first

@huboss said:
    I need a dedicated with Dual Xeon x5650+ 64 RAM+ 1T SATA, IPMI. Who has this provide?

let start with budget & location ?

• @kassle said:
    c'mon guys .. be friendly at first

@huboss said:

let start with budget & location ?

Not mining, for virtual machines.
    my budget around 60$, just location in US.

• AidanAidan Member
    edited January 2018

Such a server would cost the provider more than $60 a month in power/nominal bandwidth alone :/

• @Aidan said:
    Such a server would cost the provider more than $60 a month in power/nominal bandwidth alone :/

I do not need so much bandwidth, just more than 5TB.