Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Mining - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Mining

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Dude, it will take forever. Like 1-2 hashes a day , you need trillions of hashes to get a block.

But if CPU mining is no longer feasible, the practical outcome is the same ;-)

• @raindog308 said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Dude, it will take forever. Like 1-2 hashes a day , you need trillions of hashes to get a block.

What the hell are you smoking!? CPU mining is a lot more feasiable than pen and paper. You are talking about 1,000,000,000 times faster than pen and paper. Lol... noobs suggesting to do with pen and paper.

• WSSWSS Member

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@raindog308 said:

What the hell are you smoking!? CPU mining is a lot more feasiable than pen and paper. You are talking about 1,000,000,000 times faster than pen and paper. Lol... noobs suggesting to do with pen and paper.

Are you channelling @bsdguy, taking the piss, or just being fucking retarded?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

IAlwaysBeCoding said: What the hell are you smoking!? CPU mining is a lot more feasiable than pen and paper. You are talking about 1,000,000,000 times faster than pen and paper. Lol... noobs suggesting to do with pen and paper.

• @WSS said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@raindog308 said:

Are you channelling @bsdguy, taking the piss, or just being fucking retarded?

Just fucking with you. That pen and paper thingy was on HN not long ago.

On another note, @WSS I honestly never thought I would see this moment, but I wish you good luck on being moderator of that new forum you have on your signature. I've always wondered why you weren't just a moderator or a founder of a forum when you single handily post so much content on this forum, that you could easily grow your own spot of the Internet.

Besides all of the dumb shit, insults, shit posts, you truly have what it takes to grow a community from scratch. Very few people will not start posting on a forum that's literally empty or new, or will give up soon. I doubt that will be the case for you.

• So how do I mine with pen and paper? I want to make money now.

/s

• So how do I mine with pen and paper? I want to make money now.

Buy my book for only $49.99 & find out - pricing is available only for a limited time!

• WSSWSS Member

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    On another note, @WSS I honestly never thought I would see this moment, but I wish you good luck on being moderator of that new forum you have on your signature. I've always wondered why you weren't just a moderator or a founder of a forum when you single handily post so much content on this forum, that you could easily grow your own spot of the Internet.

Besides all of the dumb shit, insults, shit posts, you truly have what it takes to grow a community from scratch. Very few people will not start posting on a forum that's literally empty or new, or will give up soon. I doubt that will be the case for you.

#dicks

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • @Aidan said:

So how do I mine with pen and paper? I want to make money now.

Buy my book for only $49.99 & find out - pricing is available only for a limited time!

Thanked by 3vimalware Aidan cloud
  • raindog308 said:

There’s really nothing preventing you from mining bitcoin with a paper and pencil.... This CPU is not Meltdown-vulnerable.

But it's susceptible to the Fahrenheit 451 attack.

• @elals said:
    I need Cheap VPS support mining, please help me..

Wrong department. What you need is virtual FPGAs. Plus a brain.

• WSSWSS Member

@bsdguy You psycho. You ugly too.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:

Now I'm really pissed off. You forgot "furry", you evil cunt!

P.S.: Oh, and where is that virtual FPGA browser plugin you promised me to avoid cuddling? You cunning cunt!

• WSSWSS Member

@bsdguy said:

@WSS said:

Now I'm really pissed off. You forgot "furry", you evil cunt!

Do you really want to be a furry? They're generally reprehensible white guys.

P.S.: Oh, and where is that virtual FPGA browser plugin you promised me to avoid cuddling? You cunning cunt!

It's virtual, so I don't have to actually share it.

• kasslekassle Member
    edited January 2018

what a super master plan is it ?

he mining on super cheap vps, and give the profit for his grand - grand - grand - (keep counting) - grand children

would be super grandpa of the century

Thanked by 1MeatSection
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2018

get a dedi and dont fuck the others vps users in the same node !

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

I mine a bunch of coins on a CPU on 250 servers. It's for yourself, until the growth rate is wild, so in a long time.

VPS average hash give. Cryptonight, yescrypt16.
    But there is a nuance, successful share are not sent very quickly.

As for me, a good configuration for mining ELLA aka Ellaism: https://www.ovh.ie/dedicated_servers/gpu/1801gpu02.xml
    But now do not buy ^ _ ^

Approximately on 1 card RX 460: 215 ELLA in September for 2 days. Then on 4chan some people chewed up coins yet.

Another important thing is that the higher the course the more profitable it is.

The other day a friend bought 16 servers for the coin CPU coinning. I think it all went to the second round and To The Moon will be. And now there is a respite before the next push.

• Instead of VPS, try to purchase your own hardware or rent a Dedicated server for mining, now a days Dedicated servers available in very low price.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

patriciamarsh said: Instead of VPS, try to purchase your own hardware or rent a Dedicated server for mining, now a days Dedicated servers available in very low price.

Not all of them give a good hashrate. If there is no AES on the processor, it is already -50% of the hashrate.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2018

Well, I heard that you can get some cheap OVZ boxes, for like 15$/y and mine on them easy 50H/sec.

I was like what, on OVZ? And some providers do not even check that.....

They seem to get rebooted but, its in autostart anyways.

It sounded to me like a trap, since its OVZ, they should be easy to find, but some providers seem to run the nodes on auto mode.

• @Gravely said:
    http://mzunguhosting.ml/ - Good Fast Mining

It never gets old (especially the ‘network is fast my man’ part from the Live Chat). :)

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:

@Gravely said:
    http://mzunguhosting.ml/ - Good Fast Mining

It never gets old (especially the ‘network is fast my man’ part from the Live Chat). :)

The fake error message is somewhat of a letdown. It should be the script actually crapping out, dammit!