Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KVMPort Launched!] Premium 1Gbit KVM VPS in New Jersey. *10 Available*
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KVMPort Launched!] Premium 1Gbit KVM VPS in New Jersey. *10 Available*

Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
edited February 2012 in Offers

Well as you may or may not no we have been working hard to launch our new premium KVM line and sister company over the last 4 or 5 month's after several testing periods and delays with hardware we are now officially online and taking orders.

We are offering our good old friend's at LEB the chance to swipe just 10 of these configs before we advertise elsewhere, this is strictly a LowEndTalk members only promotion.

KVM Tiny | Just £4.42/month ($7*)
12GB HDD Space (Based on a 4X 15K RAID10 disk setup)
256MB Dedicated RAM (DDR3/ECC)
256MB HDD Swap Space
500GB Data Transfer (On a 1000Mbit connection)
1 Xeon "E3-1230" CPU Core @ 3.20GHz with HT
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
SolusVM Control Panel
100% Non oversold resources

http://kvmport.com/packages.htm
Please use promotion code C5BZDN8K to get the discounted price.

Servers are located in the NJ3 Equinx facility in New Jersey (USA) backed by upstream providers such as Level3, NLayer, Global Crossing and NTT. You can use the following IP for ping/traceroute results 108.60.137.162.

We are working towards getting IPv6 up and running within the next month and four free addresses will be included with all packages!

You can find more information at our new website! www.kvmport.com

*Approx

Comments

• 1 Xeon "E3-1230" CPU Core @ 3.20GHz with HT

Please explain; does that mean 1 core or 1 phys + 1 HT core? :P

• The amount of cores you have access to, so in theory its one logical core but with HT so i guess you could say you get one fake core as well :)

• edited February 2012

Fab, thanks.

I think I'll hold off since I'd really want one of the larger packages but I can't justify it until I get my finger out and finish what would be hosted Ü

Definitely be keeping you in mind though, good offers; good luck!

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited February 2012

No problem, please let me know if you have any other questions :) Thank you for your interest.

• How are you limiting my swap space? I can set that to whatever I want in the I install.

• @dclardy said: How are you limiting my swap space? I can set that to whatever I want in the I install.

Probably just advertising for those not really familiar with KVM.

• @Karius,

Exactly that, before we get swamped with "Where's the burst/swap!"

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2012

Or probably they set you a dedicated 256MB disk? o_O

Edit: VMPort already fixed it

• It would be great if your support system had email notifications.

• @dmmcintyre3

It does.. i gather you have not been recieving them? Have you checked your junk/SPAM folder. I will get our mail logs checked regardless.

We are still constantly working on improving our support portal and adding new features whenever possible.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

• I don't see any in the spam box, and i had no problems with the support system's account confirmation email

• Cant find any errors, did you tick the "Receive an email upon reply to my ticket" box when you opened the ticket?

Sounds silly but its easily missed. I just setup a test account etc and got a response when the ticket was replied to.

Let me know because im keen to get this issue resolved :)

• How much user will you put on the node?

• 16GB Nodes with 64 max VPS (Based on 64x 256MB plans), please let me know if you have any further questions :)

• No, I did not see it, but why is it not checked by default?

@VMPort said: did you tick the "Receive an email upon reply to my ticket" box when you opened the ticket?

• Because its optional :) That's really all i can say to that, like i said we are still developing the support center so changes will be made based on customers suggestions etc.

Is that a feature you would like to see?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Congrats on the release boss!

• Thank you for the support Francisco! Greatly appreciated.

• cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited February 2012

Nice offer!

oh well, too bad i just paid hostigation on that last 128mb kvm vps of theirs 15 mins ago.

• @cosmicgate,

Oh dear, maybe next time. Im sure Tim/Hostigation will see you well!

• @VMPort said: Please use promotion code C5BZDN8K to get the discounted price.

The promotion code entered does not exist