Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Linux VPS/DEDICATED SERVER.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Linux VPS/DEDICATED SERVER.

someshzadesomeshzade Member
edited January 2018 in Requests

Hey there,
I am looking one dedicated server or a reliable KVM VPS. Budget is $50. I do already have 50GB RAM VPS from Contabo but I am not satisfied with their service.
Prefered Location - US/GERMANY.
Purpose - To host shared clients.
Already shifted some clients to Reseller Hosting of buyshared.

Comments

• You're gonna have to list a few requirements, you won't get 50GB of RAM for $50 though - not from any decent provider.

Thanked by 1someshzade
  • @Aidan said:
    You're gonna have to list a few requirements, you won't get 50GB of RAM for $50 though - not from any decent provider.

I am not expecting that much of RAM. I want service.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2018

Could you specify the HDD or CPU specification, please? As we can do something special for you.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @WebProject said:
    Could you specify the HDD or CPU specification, please? As we can do something special for you.

Brother, What do you offer within $50?

• Lol, thanks :P for comment @Falzo I got net cup link from below of your comment.

• @jarland bro please close the thread.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@someshzade said:

@WebProject said:

Brother, What do you offer within $50?

We can offer the following package:

24 GB RAM

1.5 TB HDD

6 CPU

3.1 GHz CPU speed

1 IPv4

Any amount of IPv6 subnets (/112)

Unmanaged Support

$49.50 per month

We do also a fully managed service, the specification of VM is different and it come with cPanel control panel, for more information about managed service see our website:
    https://vps4storage.com/hosted-apps

• @someshzade said:

Lol, thanks :P for comment @Falzo I got net cup link from below of your comment.

you're welcome! netcup offers great value for the money, but be aware it's an unmanaged service - so they won't hold your hand for anything unrelated to hardware/network issues.

I didn't recommend anything, as I can't tell, what you'd expect by saying

I want service.

also be aware of the contract term lengths and that you have to actively cancel in advance (like with most of german providers). also they will quickly kick your a** if you do anything against their TOS...

• @Falzo said:

@someshzade said:

Lol, thanks :P for comment @Falzo I got net cup link from below of your comment.

you're welcome! netcup offers great value for the money, but be aware it's an unmanaged service - so they won't hold your hand for anything unrelated to hardware/network issues.

I didn't recommend anything, as I can't tell, what you'd expect by saying

I want service.

also be aware of the contract term lengths and that you have to actively cancel in advance (like with most of german providers). also they will quickly kick your a** if you do anything against their TOS...

Roger that!

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@someshzade said:
    Hey there,
    I am looking one dedicated server or a reliable KVM VPS. Budget is $50. I do already have 50GB RAM VPS from Contabo but I am not satisfied with their service.
    Prefered Location - US/GERMANY.
    Purpose - To host shared clients.
    Already shifted some clients to Reseller Hosting of buyshared.

Have you checked our SSD VPS Plans or KVM VPS plans? These will probably suit your needs: https://www.hostslim.eu/kvm-virtual-private-server/

Thanked by 1someshzade
  • There is a thread with cheap dedi's, I am sure you can find it easily as its recent.

Thanked by 1someshzade
  • @huntercop said:
    There is a thread with cheap dedi's, I am sure you can find it easily as its recent.

Thanks for the response. I decided to purchase from NetCup, as they running some special offers.

• @someshzade said:

@huntercop said:
    There is a thread with cheap dedi's, I am sure you can find it easily as its recent.

Thanks for the response. I decided to purchase from NetCup, as they running some special offers.

NetCup seems to offer SAS space. Are you sure on meeting your disk i/o requirements?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2018

@niceboy said:

@someshzade said:

@huntercop said:

NetCup seems to offer SAS space. Are you sure on meeting your disk i/o requirements?

NetCups SAS space usually is just as fast as your usual SSD speeds you get from other providers.

• My bad. They do offer SSD space with there root servers.

• @niceboy said:

@someshzade said:

@huntercop said:

SAS is Love <3
    hahhaha