Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS 2gb ram, 150-250gb hdd, 2 cores cpu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS 2gb ram, 150-250gb hdd, 2 cores cpu

At the moment I am using scaleway vps for less then 4 euro, for my needs it is working okey except that my apps crash a lot (probably because of atom cpu) so I am searching for new vps, price around 5 euro per month ( I could probably pay a little bit more or less :D )

I woud have install some version of ubuntu with deluge, sonarr and rclone. I am using this for my personal needs so more of that I don't need. I won't do any transcoding or stuff like that.

Speed of the internet I don't care,100 mbps is enough, if I can get more great, if not everything okey.

Bandwith is more imporant, I don't download that much, but then i transfer everything to gdrive so because of that I use more, so 5tb of bandwith or unmetered would be perfect.

Size of hdd would be great as much as possible but even 50gb would be probably okey, but I would rather have more then less. It can be normal hdd, I don't need ssd.

Some decent cpu and 2gb of ram would be apreciated, it would be nice if I could install also plex on him (not for transcoding or anything like that, I would just use it as a library so I can use ombi also then, but I would never watch anything through him)

If anyone know some decent deal please help me :)

Thanks in advance :)

Comments