Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for New York VPS for DirecTV Now
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for New York VPS for DirecTV Now

Hello,

I am looking for a VPS Server in New York, that I can watch DirecTV Now and also get the local Channels of New York. I only use the Server as a Smart DNS Proxy for me. Therefore the Server don't need to have high specs for this. It should cost around 5 -10$ per Month. I already tested RamNode and BuyVM but I didn't get there the local channels of New York on their New York offers. I already tried other Smart DNS Providers but there I also didn't get the local channels.

Maybe someone has an hint for me, which provider I can use for this.

Thanks.

Comments

• None.

• Netflix and Hulu my boi.

• Cheaper to torrent.

• You may want to try www.getflix.com.au. I think its smart dns gets LAX location but they have VPN servers in NY that may work for you.

• Would a VPN work for you or are you only looking for a VPS?

• Normally I try to avoid an VPN Server for this, because I tested some and the picture quality wasn't always good and some channels like NBC or ABC doesn't work there because they do some IP checks there but Thanks.