Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared/Dedicated mailservers | Reseller plans w/ WHMCS plugin | SMTP Relays | AI spam filtering
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared/Dedicated mailservers | Reseller plans w/ WHMCS plugin | SMTP Relays | AI spam filtering

mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Mailcheap

Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. CZ & Cyberlabs Inc. USA) provides enterprise email solutions at affordable prices.

What's new?

• Reseller-Enterprise plans have custom branding, AI spam filtering, Premium Relay (SMTP) & WHMCS plugin as standard.
  • Online installer to deploy your private mailserver in minutes (dedicated resources/KVM).
  • POP fetch and IMAP migration tools.

Products

Features (basic plans)

• Unlimited Users
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Premium Relay (SMTP)
  • Web based admin panel
  • Advanced anti-spam (AI) & anti-virus protection (4-step filtration) w/ quarantine management
  • Choice of two webmails: SOGo & Afterlogic (50 MB att.)
  • WebMail, Contacts (CardDAV) & Calendar (CalDAV) w/ Exchange ActiveSync (SOGo)
  • Sieve filtering, vacation auto responder, graphical stats
  • SPF, DKIM, DMARC support
  • IMAP, SMTP, POP, EAS support
  • TLS for secure access & transmission
  • Free setup & migration tools
  • DDoS protection
  • RAID protection & offsite data replication
  • Geo-redundant dual backup MX
  • Comprehensive documentation
  • Full support (L1/L3)

Offers - Shared email servers

Basic 10G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 10 GB Storage | Shared server | $2/mo | Order

Annual price: $24

Basic 20G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 20 GB Storage | Shared server | $4/mo | Order

Annual price: $48

Featured product: Reseller Enterprise

See all Reseller Enterprise plans here .

Please check the resources below for more information.

Resources

Website | Features | Infrastructure | Status/Uptime | Console | Help/FAQ | Sign Up

Comments

• Still waiting on those Shared SMTP relays

• WSSWSS Member

@vovler said:
    Still waiting on those Shared SMTP relays

It's called Google. Why the hell would you want to share your IP with someone else, unless you were guaranteed that they never did anything to piss off Spamafia? That's just bad mojo.

• @WSS said:

@vovler said:

It's called Google. Why the hell would you want to share your IP with someone else, unless you were guaranteed that they never did anything to piss off Spamafia? That's just bad mojo.

What I meant was a product similar to mailchannels. While the IPs are shared, they are always scanned to ensure neither of them is at a spam list.

Mailchannels is increasing their price, it would be great to have an alternative to not pay a premium just allow their shared servers to send emails and get notifications on spammers/compromised accounts.

• @WSS said:

@vovler said:

I've found that even when using a dedicated IP relay that unless your sending tons of safe emails you can still end up in spam via gmail. I've had better luck now with a mail channels reseller which from my understanding cycles the IP till one is deliverable with most of those IPs being ones with strong clean sending history. With that said dedicated IP is better than shared such as you get with a shared hosting service provider.

• @sureiam said:

@WSS said:

@vovler said:

I've found that even when using a dedicated IP relay that unless your sending tons of safe emails you can still end up in spam via gmail. I've had better luck now with a mail channels reseller which from my understanding cycles the IP till one is deliverable with most of those IPs being ones with strong clean sending history. With that said dedicated IP is better than shared such as you get with a shared hosting service provider.

It is better, no doubt. Its also more expensive.

• @vovler said
    It is better, no doubt. Its also more expensive.

Very true. I actually think this solution offered with all the features is pretty top notch for the price. Definitely would allow people to have reliable email services for a low entry cost. I like many others have given up trying to manage my own email. Not worth the headache and risk.