Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need OpenVZ - 1gb RAM // 40gb // 2TB bandwidth // Netherlands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need OpenVZ - 1gb RAM // 40gb // 2TB bandwidth // Netherlands

Title says it all.. maybe more than 40gb is ok, looking for around €4-€5

Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Take a look to DeepNet Solutions website!

• take a look at this offer by VMBOX.CO

• @0ther6uy i would go with david from DeepNet. If you are a good customer then you are in for a long relationship.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • ya know... I look at deals like VMbox.co, offering:

200GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage

4GB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
    4TB Premium Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 Address
    $5/month

I just wonder.. how is that sustainable? I am looking for a LTR, ha. If VMbox.co continued that model, I just see them losing money, rather than making money. I mean, I'm not worried about whether they profit, or not but more-so that they stay in business, ha.

• @0ther6uy said:
    I just wonder.. how is that sustainable? I am looking for a LTR, ha. If VMbox.co continued that model, I just see them losing money, rather than making money. I mean, I'm not worried about whether they profit, or not but more-so that they stay in business, ha.

Well if they are lucky and a ton of people just sign up to idle they might even make a profit. Who knows? If you are looking for something stable better go with DeepNet Solutions or maybe liteserver.nl (which is a bit over your budget even with the coupon displayed at the top of the page but also rock solid) though.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • wa44io4wa44io4 Member
    edited January 2018

@0ther6uy said:
    ya know... I look at deals like VMbox.co, offering:

Well, that's what LET is about ... offering insane prices ... offer section is full of such deals ...
    Also, @VMBOX is here for quite a long time and so far doing good too.

• I guess you're right, that is why I posted here, looking for those insane prices. Thanks all