Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need ddos ​​protection vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need ddos ​​protection vps

alivefoxalivefox Member
edited January 2018 in Help

ram >1g
ssd or hdd >10g
kvm

15-30$/y

tcp and udp ddos protection both

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

What type of apps are you hosting on it? Do you need L7 protection?

• @MikeA said:
    What type of apps are you hosting on it? Do you need L7 protection?

ddns

• @vmhaus can sure amaze you with their price, Clouvider's awesome network and protection.

• GodsGods Member
    edited January 2018

Here is a quick rundown:

Vmhaus: Uses OVH DDoS Protection

BuyVM: Uses Voxility

Online.net / Scaleway: Uses Arbor Networks

Hetzner: Uses Arbor Networks

All the hosts listed above are pretty great choices, price wise Vmhaus or BuyVM might be better. Let me know if I got any of those mixed up. I'm doing this from memory.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Gods said:
    Here is a quick rundown:

All the hosts listed above are pretty great choices, price wise Vmhaus or BuyVM might be better. Let me know if I got any of those mixed up. I'm doing this from memory.

Don't think VMHaus uses OVH anymore.

• @Gods said:
    Here is a quick rundown:

thanks where aff links

@wa44io4 said:
    @vmhaus can sure amaze you with their price, Clouvider's awesome network and protection.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hello,

We don't sell our OVH location anymore. We have DDoS protection in UK with Clouvider. Check our plans at https://vmhaus.com

• @vmhaus said:
    Hello,

We don't sell our OVH location anymore. We have DDoS protection in UK with Clouvider. Check our plans at https://vmhaus.com

thanks

• @alivefox said:

@Gods said:
    Here is a quick rundown:

thanks where aff links

Lol no aff links I just like the hosts I listed and use them on a daily basis

• Alibaba Cloud have ddos ​​protection vps

• @JapanDedicatedServer said:
    Alibaba Cloud have ddos ​​protection vps

They only have anti-ddos pro in hong kong, and there it is 1000 usd/month for 5 lousy gbit/s mitigation.

• VinceVince Member
    edited February 2018

Dicks has a hosting with DDoS protection. And yes it's not just a hosting, but the hosting with advanced automatic protection, a bunch of filters, CDN, HTTPS. You can see the tariffs here - dicks.pro

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited February 2018

Gods said: All the hosts listed above are pretty great choices, price wise Vmhaus or BuyVM might be better.

No, it does not.
    Voxility - this is a network built by aliens in order that all normal people suffer for all their sins.
    This is most laggy, bugged, with tons of packet loss, different random issues, and very unstable network. And I don't talk how they mitigate attacks, this is not worth it at all, and I don't understand why Voxility do not improve their services quality for years...

online.net - is not a ddos protection at all, at least I can't say that something which is offering maximum 20GBit/s protection and then they are nullroute you or starting to lag as I dunno what (+70 euro/mo plan).

OVH right now have most stable in terms of DDoS protection network. I don't know any issues with their antiddos game protection at all for l4-level (TCP-based) apps.