Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMBox.Co - 200GB/4GB/4TB/1IPv4/OVZ only $5/month with FREE Wildcard SSL +More inc $20/yr offer 5 IPs - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMBox.Co - 200GB/4GB/4TB/1IPv4/OVZ only $5/month with FREE Wildcard SSL +More inc $20/yr offer 5 IPs

2»

Comments

• @simlev said:
    I have one of the cheap OpenVZ mentioned in this offer and can only recommend VMbox: they ARE committed and professional. Be warned that support is not fast, and you might need to wait days for a ticket to be solved.

That said, PayPal disputes are EVIL, and should be postponed until you've tried every way and waited for a reasonable amount of time, thrice.

I dunno. from the replies and date; seem the chargebacks are warranted. At least 3 days of no response to a ticket is a deadpool candidate. Business should be monitoring support ticket system if that is the main communication channel for customers.

• @simlev said:
    That said, PayPal disputes are EVIL, and should be postponed until you've tried every way and waited for a reasonable amount of time, thrice.

PayPal dispute starts as simple communication session and becomes dispute only after it is escalated and becomes chargeback only after many days if PayPal mediates in buyer's favor and seller plays dead. PayPal dispute saves seller from chargeback fees, which occur if dispute is initiated at the CC level, so they are actually a good thing.

• @VMbox said:

@cccat said:
    Does the $20/yr plan include free wildcard SSL?

We provide wildcard SSL’s to active users free of charge. Terms apply.

I contacted them and unfortunately "The wildcards are only in PHX or Amsterdam"

• Great news: it's been announced IPv6 is now available in the Amsterdam location!

Thanked by 1StevenN