Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you do marketing of your business?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How do you do marketing of your business?

someshzadesomeshzade Member
edited January 2018 in Help

I am trying to beat my competition but not getting proper output. I opened this thread to discuss on how can I build my business presence :( Can you guys help?

This is not only my question, here in our Community so many peoples are looking/finding way to make at-least their brand/business/company name in their industry.

Comments

• I know no one gonna reveal their ways :p

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited January 2018

@someshzade said:
    I know no one gonna reveal their ways :p

Probably not. What have you been doing that you deemed a failure?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Reach arounds mostly, though @WSS and @AuroraZ have been very successful in their Yeti scat venture! (sorry to reveal your secret business practices)

• WSSWSS Member

@Ho-ost For starters, he suggests OneProvider and doesn't understand DNS propigation or how IPTables works/what it does. Poor guy is going to go broke before he even gets a foundation.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • x3hostx3host Banned
    edited January 2018

Some go with advertising platforms like google adsense, facebook, youtube even forums such as Lowendtalk, Webhostingtalk , etc.

Others go with free advertising like posting their offers in let, wht and other communities, publish posts in Facebook, twitter, Instagram, free hosting forums, blogs, directories, partnership with some popular softwares like cpanel and list your website there,

Ofcourse everyone has the secrets of how to get clients from these ways, and i hope everyone could tell us his journey.

Thanked by 1someshzade
  • @MasonR said:
    Reach arounds mostly, though @WSS and @AuroraZ have been very successful in their Yeti scat venture! (sorry to reveal your secret business practices)

I am sorry but the current plan you are on with will discontinued tomorrow. Your data will be held hostage, since we know you didn't back it up. You may choose to stay and pay three times the cost for one third the reach arounds.

Thank you and happy birthmas,
    Management

• @WSS said:
    @Ho-ost For starters, he suggests OneProvider and doesn't understand DNS propigation or how IPTables works/what it does. Poor guy is going to go broke before he even gets a foundation.

Rather go broke quick and quit than to serve for years without the knowledge and experience!

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Lowendtalk.com and webhostingtalk.com is a good market =D besides word mouth

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Ho-ost said:

@WSS said:

Rather go broke quick and quit than to serve for years without the knowledge and experience!

Haha, you are talking about ServerHand as they do have unique way to advertise very cheap service and be profitable.