Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need custom KVM Vps from better provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need custom KVM Vps from better provider

bdspicebdspice Member
edited January 2018 in Requests

Hi,
I need a kvm vps in discount price from any better provide out there.i know most of big company's people are here.but i dont know them. like prometeus,ovh,leaseweb,time4vps,vmhaus,ramnode etc. i need cpanel/whm addon if available in discounted price.

CPU: 2 Cores min

RAM: 6GB min

HDD: 100GB min

Data Transfer: 4TB min

Control Panel: CPanel

Total Budget: Around US$30 /month with cpanel license.

Please Comment your offer or share links or tag provider you know.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

OVH have Asia location and its really stable.

• @WHT said:

Ovh price with is slight high for me with cpanel/whm license. so i need just few more less with these config

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hello,

What is your budget?

• @vmhaus said:
    Hello,

What is your budget?

with cpanel license within 30$ per month

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

What's your ping to the following IP: 103.253.40.1 ?

• good enough 88 ms

Just to make it clear for everyone, since you didn't format your requirements:

CPU: 2 Cores
    RAM: 6GB
    HDD: 100GB
    Data Transfer: 4TB
    Conrol Panel: CPanel

Total Budget: US$30 /month

Since CPanel cost about $14 /month, you're looking for a VPS for about $16 /month.

I would suggest you buy CPanel from www.buycpanel.com since they have great rates and I think most (or no?) host can really do better. Most resell BuyCPanel, and so there are Paypal (or credit card) fees to consider. you'll save about $1/ month for youself, and the provider the effort of managing the license for you.

So $16 /month is the target for the hardware and bandwidth. How many IPs do you need?

• @randvegeta said:
    Just to make it clear for everyone, since you didn't format your requirements:

Conrol Panel: CPanel

Total Budget: US$30 /month

Since CPanel cost about $14 /month, you're looking for a VPS for about $16 /month.

I would suggest you buy CPanel from www.buycpanel.com since they have great rates and I think most (or no?) host can really do better. Most resell BuyCPanel, and so there are Paypal (or credit card) fees to consider. you'll save about $1/ month for youself, and the provider the effort of managing the license for you.

So $16 /month is the target for the hardware and bandwidth. How many IPs do you need?

Thanks for formatting. And i know buycpanel also. thats exactly my budged will be around $16/m. Since every site going to be manage by cpanel/whm, 1 ip will be enough i think.

• @WHT said:

From which if their domains they offer asia location?

• WHTWHT Member

@cyberpersons said:

@WHT said:

Germany. Ovh.de

bdspice said: Thanks for formatting. And i know buycpanel also. thats exactly my budged will be around $16/m. Since every site going to be manage by cpanel/whm, 1 ip will be enough i think

How about that latency to the IP 103.253.40.1?

• @WHT said:

@cyberpersons said:

@WHT said:

Germany. Ovh.de

Anyone able to buy at Singapur, Sydney location from there? Always seems out of stock.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@randvegeta said:

Most larger hosts will be cPanel direct and not through a reseller, thats why you will see hosts offering cPanel for $11/month for an internal licence ( like us) while its not mucher cheaper, it does give him a larger budget for just the VPS :)

A

AlexanderM said: Most larger hosts will be cPanel direct and not through a reseller

Not in Asia :-)

• Did not Get any offers from any Provider yet. is there any provider with Good Reputation here??

• @randvegeta said:
    What's your ping to the following IP: 103.253.40.1 ?

Good speed with this IP
    ping 103.253.40.1

Pinging 103.253.40.1 with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 103.253.40.1: bytes=32 time=37ms TTL=56
    Reply from 103.253.40.1: bytes=32 time=34ms TTL=56
    Reply from 103.253.40.1: bytes=32 time=34ms TTL=56
    Reply from 103.253.40.1: bytes=32 time=32ms TTL=56

Do you have any offers for this? I'm looking for VPS like this with none cpanel.

edited January 2018

hoidulich said: Do you have any offers for this? I'm looking for VPS like this with none cpanel.

Sure why not!

IP Address: 1

Monthly Fee: US$18 /month

Something like the above.

• @randvegeta said:

hoidulich said: Do you have any offers for this? I'm looking for VPS like this with none cpanel.

Sure why not!

IP Address: None

so expensive. seems you use choopa/vultr, direct buy will be save more bucks

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@randvegeta said:

AlexanderM said: Most larger hosts will be cPanel direct and not through a reseller

Not in Asia :-)

We have 3 Asia locations are are a direct cPanel partner ;-)

bdspice said: so expensive. seems you use choopa/vultr, direct buy will be save more bucks

Expensive? For Vultr, they don't offer 6GB RAM options, but the 4GB RAM option is $20 /month, so it's already more expensive.

Also, we are NOT resellers of anyone. We use our own hardware in our own DC on a multi-homed BGP network in Hong Kong. Vultr don't even do HK.

AlexanderM said: We have 3 Asia locations are are a direct cPanel partner ;-)

But you're not an ASIAN host. You're a US host that happens to sell hosting service in Asia. Which is different :-)

• @randvegeta said:

Sure why not!

IP Address: None

No IP? What the hell? I can recommend a dozen hosts that can give a lot more for $18/month.

• @randvegeta said:

bdspice said: so expensive. seems you use choopa/vultr, direct buy will be save more bucks

Expensive? For Vultr, they don't offer 6GB RAM options, but the 4GB RAM option is $20 /month, so it's already more expensive.

Also, we are NOT resellers of anyone. We use our own hardware in our own DC on a multi-homed BGP network in Hong Kong. Vultr don't even do HK.

AlexanderM said: We have 3 Asia locations are are a direct cPanel partner ;-)

But you're not an ASIAN host. You're a US host that happens to sell hosting service in Asia. Which is different :-)

Sorry, my mistake, i through 6GB HD 100GB bandwidth. and Atleast 1 ip should provide. its vps, not shared hosting.

edited January 2018

bdspice said: Sorry, my mistake, i through 6GB HD 100GB bandwidth. and Atleast 1 ip should provide. its vps, not shared hosting.

My mistake. I mean to put CONTROL PANEL: NONE, and IP Addresses: 1.

Corrected it now. 1 IP included (1 rhymes with none after all!). But everything else was actually as you asked, and for $18... I think it's pretty dirt cheap for HK...

• @randvegeta Give us your web address. we dont know yet what site you own.

• Sorry every one, i just brought a dedicated server from kimsufi after waiting for offers.i didn't get any good response from any provider so i decided to double my budget and buy dedicated server. here is my new dedicated :

Motherboard Intel Corporation DH61AG
    CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2130 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    Number :4
    Cache :3072 KB
    Speed :3392 MHz
    RAM 1 x 8192 MB
    Disks
    1 x 2000GB SATA
    Data center BHS1
    Rack T01B59

@bdspice said:
    @randvegeta Give us your web address. we dont know yet what site you own.

www.hosthongkong.net
    and
    www.vpsbit.com

Dedicated server for $32? Pretty good!

• @randvegeta said:

From kimsufi, server price $21.99 & dedicated cpanel license price 32$ from buycpanel. now i am going to make vps on that dedicated server and buy vps cpanel license. that will reduce more i think.

• hoidulichhoidulich Member
    edited January 2018

@bdspice said:

@randvegeta said:

From kimsufi, server price $21.99 & dedicated cpanel license price 32$ from buycpanel. now i am going to make vps on that dedicated server and buy vps cpanel license. that will reduce more i think.

Thanks

• @hoidulich said:

@bdspice said:

@randvegeta said:

Thanks

Why thanks? are your from ovh or buycpanel?

• @bdspice said:

@hoidulich said:

@bdspice said:

@randvegeta said:

Thanks

Why thanks? are your from ovh or buycpanel?

No, thank for your sharing