Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KVM/OVZ] MyRSK.com - Sexy $6.99 Deals, FREE FTP+DNS! [DE/US/UK/CZ]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KVM/OVZ] MyRSK.com - Sexy $6.99 Deals, FREE FTP+DNS! [DE/US/UK/CZ]

rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

MyRSK webhosting solutions has entered the budget vps market since well over a year now (globally). However, we have been providing webhosting solutions since 2009 locally - in Dubai for young entrepreneurs and startup companies. We are currently holding strong with many, many happy clients :-)

We have big plans for MyRSK, and this will probably be the last time you see these crazy deals , we are planning to offer newer services and new prices will differ greatly.

Why should you buy now? Well, the answer to that is simple ... if you purchase any of these deals, you get to keep the price for life. If you purchase something for $6.99, you will always pay that and the price will never increase, and you will get the amazing MyRSK experience with it. Plus, if you are not satisfied, we offer 5 days money back no questions asked, guarantee!

Just a gentle reminder: NO PUBLIC TORRENTING, SPAMMING, AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ALLOWED!

Czech Republic (Zlin) FDCServers

​OpenVZ
4096MB Guaranteed RAM
400GB HD
4000GB Bandwidth
100mb/s Port
FREE Addons Pack (10GB backup space + hosted DNS!)
$6.99/month only!
[ORDER]

Germany (Dusseldorf) Equinix

​OpenVZ
4096MB Guaranteed RAM
60GB HD
1000GB Bandwidth
100mb/s Port
$4.99/month only!
[ORDER]

Germany (Frankfurt) GhostNet

OpenVZ
4096MB Guaranteed RAM
100GB HD
1000GB Bandwidth
1gb/s Port
$6.99/month only!
[ORDER]

UK (Coventry) UKServers

​KVM
1024MB Guaranteed RAM
40GB HD
2000GB Bandwidth
100mb/s Port
$6.99/month only!
[ORDER]

USA (Atlanta) COLO@

KVM
2048MB Guaranteed RAM
70GB HD
3000GB Bandwidth
100mb/s Port
$6.99/month only!
[ORDER]

We DO NOT allow (not limited to) :
Phishing
Hacking
Port Scanning
Prngraphy (of any kind)
IRC Bots
Spam
Proxy
Nulled Scripts

Datacenter Information and test files : http://myrsk.com/network.php

For queries or support please submit a ticket : http://myrsk.com/whmcs/submitticket.php

Addons:
DirectAdmin = $6/month

My warmest regards,
R. Alkhaili
www.myrsk.com

Comments

• Sorry, I that really 400GB HD on the Czech plan? The order page doesn't list the spec to confirm.

• How many Vcore CPU for KVM 2GB, and kind HHD type raid 1,5, or 10?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@Nekki said:
    Sorry, I that really 400GB HD on the Czech plan? The order page doesn't list the spec to confirm.

@Nekki Yes, it is :)

@evan1988 said:
    How many Vcore CPU for KVM 2GB, and kind HHD type raid 1,5, or 10?

They come with 4x CPU, please tell me which KVM offer you are looking at to tell you about the RAID setup. @evan1988

• @rsk said:
    Nekki Yes, it is :)

RAID?

@Nekki said:

CZ is running openvz and runs a RAID 1 setup. Never had any issues :-)

• @rsk said:
    CZ is running openvz and runs a RAID 1 setup. Never had any issues :-)

I run all my stuff at home in RAID 1, so that doesn't concern me. I think you've got a new customer!

• @rsk: sorry- Raid for Node. I have 14 VPSs buy at lowendbox with I/O >80mb/s. They are raid 10.

@evan1988 said:
    rsk: sorry- Raid for Node. I have 14 VPSs buy at lowendbox with I/O >80mb/s. They are raid 10.

@evan1988
    USA KVM offer comes with raid 10
    UK KVM offer comes with raid 1

• vladincvladinc Member
    edited September 2013

looking at your http://myrsk.com/network.php page and trying the 10/100 mb test file:

France server - connection timed out.

Netherlands server - connection timed out.

Czech Republic - 404 . not found

Düsseldorf, Germany - 404. not found.

Coventry, England - Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 94.229.73.115.

Atlanta - Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 66.71.253.30.

Frankfurt, Germany - 404. not found..

So , bottom line is from all your servers given for test, half of them are not working and the other half are 404 errors.

I will leave each one of the potential customers to make his own decision. One thing is sure.. I am not becoming a client of yours.

@vladinc said:
    looking at your http://myrsk.com/network.php page and trying the 10/100 mb test file:

France server - connection timed out.

Netherlands server - connection timed out.

Czech Republic - 404 . not found

Düsseldorf, Germany - 404. not found.

Coventry, England - Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 94.229.73.115.

Atlanta - Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 66.71.253.30.

Frankfurt, Germany - 404. not found..

So , bottom line is from all your servers given for test, half of them are not working and the other half are 404 errors.

I will leave each one of the potential customers to make his own decision, but I will not be one of your customers.

Fair point. We are in the process of changing all those into the "looking glass" script to give clients full access to ping/tracroute via our network and do download tests. The site itself requires updating, as some locations have been removed, like France for example. @vladinc

• i noticed that too. Would really Be interested in a test file for Czech.

@TarZZ92 said:
    i noticed that too. Would really Be interested in a test file for Czech.

I will update you when we get the LG setup.

Regards,
    R.

• @rsk said:
    The site itself requires updating, as some locations have been removed, like France for example.

So expect other locations such as Czech to be removed ?

OpenVZ + HDD over sell = cash money collector?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited September 2013

Benchmark from the check offer:

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash

>

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5410 @ 2.33GHz

>

Number of cores : 4

>

CPU frequency : 2331.000 MHz

>

Total amount of ram : 4096 MB

>

Total amount of swap : 0 MB

>

System uptime : 2:25,

>

Download speed from CacheFly: 5.78MB/s

>

Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 2.31MB/s

>

Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 779KB/s

>

Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 1.39MB/s

>

Download speed from i3d.net, NL: 1.27MB/s

>

Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 3.33MB/s

>

Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 453KB/s

>

Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 640KB/s

>

Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 661KB/s

>

Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 935KB/s

>

I/O speed : 174 MB/s

• @Nekki said:
    Benchmark from the check offer:

I/O speed : 174 MB/s

Yup, network speeds seem about right for FDC Zlin, pretty horrible network over there

• AFAIK he is not known for Overselling, I am not saying he would not be doing that but never got to see any such complaints,

And I remember in one of his older comment, when he was saying that he don't keep a lot of container per server, I may be wrong though.

Fair open :- I am not affiliated with him/ company in any way, just used his service ones for a small time. ;)

@alexvolk said:
    OpenVZ + HDD over sell = cash money collector?

@alexvolk Czech will not be removed. We had issues with OVH and decided to stop offering from there. There is more than 4-5TB of unused space on our CZ node, and thus we are offering it for cheap.

@jkr1711 said:
    Yup, network speeds seem about right for FDC Zlin, pretty horrible network over there

Some routes are really good, while others are the complete opposite.

@MikeIn said:
    AFAIK he is not known for Overselling, I am not saying he would not be doing that but never got to see any such complaints,

And I remember in one of his older comment, when he was saying that he don't keep a lot of container per server, I may be wrong though.

Fair open :- I am not affiliated with him/ company in any way, just used his service ones for a small time. ;)

If anything, it is undersold. A lot of unused resources, and not many people who are willing to offer more than $7/month for it. So, since we are changing the way MyRSK is heading next month, we are doing a final clearance and this will be the final time we offer deals below $7. We are no longer offering LEB pricing for new orders.

Regards,
    R. Alkhaili

• @rsk said:
    We are no longer offering LEB pricing for new orders.

Bye bye! Glad I have'nt signed up with you!

@alexvolk said:
    Bye bye! Glad I have'nt signed up with you!

Yes, starting next month, we are moving out of LEB into providing managed services and small to medium business solutions. All current clients will be able to keep their pricing with no changes at all.

If anything, this is the best time to order a service from MyRSK, prove us wrong.

@alexvolk :-)

• Can you do 32M/64M/128M Openvz in CZ?

@junjiang said:
    Can you do 32M/64M/128M Openvz in CZ?

The lowest I can do is 512M, which at default pricing will not be as good as this deal. @junjiang

• can i using video encode for OpenVZ 4096MB ?? how much vcore on that package??

• @r3z4prof said:
    can i using video encode for OpenVZ 4096MB ?? how much vcore on that package??

I'm sure that for these purposes you need a dedicated server anyway.

• user123user123 Member
    edited September 2013

@rsk I would have liked to get a VPS, but it's too bad that you can only accept PayPal subscription payments instead of single payments :(.

@user123 said:
    rsk I would have liked to get a VPS, but it's too bad that you can only accept PayPal subscription payments instead of single payments :(.

We allow both single payments and subscription ... @user123

@r3z4prof said:
    can i using video encode for OpenVZ 4096MB ?? how much vcore on that package??

That will cause a lot of CPU load, which is a shared resource and supposed to be used in a fair-share policy. Therefore, the answer would be a no. Sorry.

• user123user123 Member
    edited September 2013

@rsk said:
    We allow both single payments and subscription ... user123

@rsk Cool :). I'll PM you soon. Can you please update the test files for your CZ node? Both the 10MB and 100MB files give "file not found" errors.