Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Inform you Hostigation have available stock
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just Inform you Hostigation have available stock

raihan0888raihan0888 Member
edited February 2012 in Offers

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Can I use PPTP on the cheapest one? Are they good? do you prefer them or BuyVM? I need one

• @netomx said: Can I use PPTP on the cheapest one? Are they good? do you prefer them or BuyVM? I need one

On KVM for sure. I don't know about openvz, you should ask @mitgib

• @Christian said: I don't know about openvz

Yes, TUN/TAP, pptp is available for all OpenVZ plans, and the topic is misleading, it's not free stock, it's available, but I want to get paid :P

• @miTgiB said: Yes, TUN/TAP, pptp is available for all OpenVZ plans, and the topic is misleading, it's not free stock, it's available, but I want to get paid :P

stock free from old user which is used by previous use or add vps in node :P

• Clearly this stock still costs money. :(

I misunderstood what you meant by free.

• @Naruto said: Clearly this stock still costs money. :(

I misunderstood what you meant by free.

title changed :(

• torrents allowed?

• @komo said: torrents allowed?

my question also to @miTgiB private torrent allowed?

• @raihan0888 said: private torrent allowed?

My policy is always answered with Don't be a dick, if your app passes the don't be a dick test, it's fine. Specific to torrents, DMCA 1 strike and you are out, rate limit your seeding and "Don't be a dick"

• IPv6 is setup and functional in Charlotte

test IP 2606:df00:2::1