Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

w3space.net - WARNING before FRAUDSTER & LIAR
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

w3space.net - WARNING before FRAUDSTER & LIAR

klakla Member
edited January 2018 in General

WARNING - STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDSTER & LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.w3space.net/
https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/77266/W3Space

Another fantastic "one man reliable company", this time from BANGLADESH! Save your money & nerves and never order anything by him:

I sent order & paid it 7. Nov 2017, until today SERVICE NOT DELIVERED, NO MORE RESPONSE, NO TICKET REPLY, nothing... he does not bother yourself more !!!! See below attached screens:

Comments

• ... Why would you wait almost 2 months to get your service activated in the first place?

• @PeachBlossom said:
    ... Why would you wait almost 2 months to get your service activated in the first place?

What other choice did he have? He paid via BTC.

Thanked by 2WHT coreflux
  • My bad :o didn't see his payment method.

• WHTWHT Member

@w3space could you give his money back?

• @WHT said:

Hello, I already told him he will get moneyback in that post: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2591545#Comment_2591545
    i dont know why he created a new thread!

• klakla Member

@WHT said:

UPDATE: After this complaint he flesh did activate my service.

Miracle: Now after 2 moths he is full responsive!!!

And to the your question: The access is what screwed me, nothing 15 USD, i do not require nothing more by him.

I only think people would to be honestly and staying behind yourself words and promises

• The classic "oh shit i got caught i better do the right thing"

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @W3Space said:

@WHT said:

Hello, I already told him he will get moneyback in that post: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2591545#Comment_2591545
    i dont know why he created a new thread!

versus

@kla said:

@WHT said:

UPDATE: After this complaint he flesh did activate my service.

So did you get your money back, or did you get your service activated, or both?

• we was activated the server, and was gave him the option of refund if he want.

• @W3Space said:
    we was activated the server, and was gave him the option of refund if he want.

After you just ignored him for over 1 month that is.

• So it took a week (see ticket screenshot) and a client bump to get you to answer that you "will activate within hours", then another 6 weeks (!!) and a thread on LET to get you to provide the service that you sold?

• 2 months...No support. No ticket replay. I had been that kind of situation, after I ordered a VPS in Seattle on dedicenter. Good for me, it ONLY took me like 15 days to get my money back!

• This peoples spoiling market -_- @w3Space

• W3Space validated.

W3Consortium validated.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Janevski said:
    W3Space validated.

W3Consortium validated.

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this lol

• This notti boy should be punished severely!

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Yeah for some reason, I wouldn't prepay on an unknown provider especially using Bitcoin as payment.

BuyVM, SecureDragon, RamNode, you know these top poll providers I'd do cryptocurrency.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • The guilty shall be punished accordingly.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2018

http://www.whtop.com/review/w3space.net#reviews

Especially this one:

Paid for vps by bitcoin never got the vps. Opened a ticket never got a reply.Totally scam hosters.

Their response basically admits that they scammed him:

We are really sorry for what happens with you. Yes its right we was some issue in past. hope from now we are giving good service with great support. :)

Keep in mind that even negative reviews cannot coerce a response from the host, as this is the exact same reply they used for all negative reviews on that website.

Edit: I also would love to see them refund the 15 usd in bitcoin to the client, as bitcoin fees are higher than that at this moment.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

heh.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

It's quite common for us to edit threads with titles like this, but that's usually because they don't provide evidence for their claims, or provide evidence that doesn't prove anything at all. I'm not feeling inclined to make any edits here.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Yeah, the thread title delivers. The client is on right. The host is a liar.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarland said: It's quite common for us to edit threads with titles like this, but that's usually because they don't provide evidence for their claims, or provide evidence that doesn't prove anything at all. I'm not feeling inclined to make any edits here.

I am thinking about removing two dashes. For cosmetical reasons.

Thanked by 2Saragoldfarb Shazan
  • @Amitz said:

jarland said: It's quite common for us to edit threads with titles like this, but that's usually because they don't provide evidence for their claims, or provide evidence that doesn't prove anything at all. I'm not feeling inclined to make any edits here.

Go for it, man, life's short, and it's already 2018.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

@Amitz said:

They don't look bad, btw... :P

• Dear @W3Space! Could you please refund me? Here's my story (read from bottom to top):

• Necro post not gonna help but whatever.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Spent so much time necroing a thread that the dude forgot to create his own thread.

• @Anna_Parker

You certainly waited a while.

Give the man his money back @W3Space

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited September 2018

Frankly, I did not post it to get a refund, it is more likely to BEWARE OF W3SPACE SCAM all of you. :wink: