Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NVMe SSD, 16 Location, DDoS protection, Unlimited Ip, UnManaged/Managed, Off/ONshore. VPS Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NVMe SSD, 16 Location, DDoS protection, Unlimited Ip, UnManaged/Managed, Off/ONshore. VPS Reseller

W3Space is a providing Domain Registration, Cloud Hosting, Offshore (Netherlands) Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Managed VPS Hosting, Budget openVZ vps, KVM VPS, Windows VPS, Netherlands VPS, Hungary VPS (OFFSHORE VPS), Dedicated Server, SSL Certificates, SMM, SEO, Software License, Bulk SMS services, Web Development, CMS Customization and Creative Services. Host with us today; we'll welcome you to our family and you'll experience a difference - The W3Space Difference.

We are Introducing Our new NVMe SSD Based VPS. Mean your server will be 25X faster then normal server.

Our all VPS plans comes with Premium anti-DDoS protection.

You can Choice VPS/Dedicated Server from Premium 15 locations. (USA, Canada, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Spain, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Bangladesh)

You can Order as Much as ips you need. 10?20?100? or 200.. no problem.

For a limited time only, W3Space is offering 50% Recurring Discount the following plan for only LET Members (Promo Code: leb50for50)

FREE 1 Days Trial For all USA Vps (for 20 Users). Just order your server and no need payment, just send email to: [email protected] with your order number and tell that you are from here, so your vps will activate within hour

We are Offering VPS Reseller account with attractive price. Contact us about it.

OpenVZ SSD 512

• 500 GB Traffic
  • 25 GB NVMe SSD Disk space
  • 512 MB DDR4 RAM
  • 1 IP4 addresses
  • openVZ VPS
  • 15 Server Location
  • anti-DDoS Protection
  • Now only @$4.5/month ORDER NOW
  • With This Promotion Now only @$15/year ORDER NOW

More Packages Available in our website..
Additional IPS, Ram, HDD Available on request
Per 1 Extra IP cost $2/m. Discount is available if you want bulk
For Your preferred Location please write your location in the additional note section in order

We are also offering Windows VPS, Netherlands VPS, Romania VPS and Hungary VPS.

Hungary and Romania Server is fully Anonymous,Torrents allowed, DMCA Free!! so we will not check what you are hosting with it.
Use the the promo code above for 50% discount for all!

We are giving VPS reseller account with discounted Price. Just Contact our sales for that.

We are offering premium VPS/hosting free of charge to users with any popular website in exchange for text-based/with image/banner back links. There is no hard stock limit for this offer. The requirement is the website should be relatively popular. VPS Specifications:

• Any amount of vCPU Cores
  • Any amount of RAM
  • Any amount of NVMe SSD Storage
  • openVZ/KVM Virtualization
  • Any amount of Dedicated IPv4 Address
  • 15 location
  • Any Linux/Windows OS

Please email: [email protected] with a link of your website, your requirement vps/hosting specifications and what type of back links and where you want to put.

Payment Methods:

• Paypal
  • Debit/Credit Card
  • Perfect Money
  • Neteller
  • Payza
  • WebMoney
  • Skrill
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum
  • Western Union
  • Bank Transfer
  • Need another payment methods? Don't hesitate to ask!

Have questions? Need any Custom Plan?
Feel free to contact us: www.w3space.net/support

www.w3space.net
Affordable Domain & Hosting at Your Fingertips

Comments

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Did anyone order from them yet and can confirm they have servers in those "exotic" locations like Finland, Portugal, Bangladesh, Belgium...?

• klakla Member

WARNING - STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDSTER & LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another fantastic "one man reliable company", this time from BANGLADESH! Save your money & nerves and never order anything by him:

I sent order & paid it 7. Nov 2017, until today SERVICE NOT DELIVERED, NO MORE RESPONSE, NO TICKET REPLY, nothing... he does not bother yourself more !!!! See below attached screens:

• W3SpaceW3Space Member
    edited January 2018

@kla said:

I see the invoice is still marked as unpaid:
    that was caused the btc was not confirmed, so we was hanged on the ticket as well as the service, and later the btc was confirmed in coinbase but somehow its was not automatically marked as paid(may be that was api problem). after that day you was not responded too so the invoice was remain unpaid! however i just marked the invoice as paid, and server was sent. if you think you no need the vps now, just inform in ticket, so we can refund you within 24 hours.

• miumiu Member
    edited January 2018

DO NOT LIE AGAIN

You did promise activate server = payment was confirmed pretty sure ;-)

and additionally: you do not reply on tickets = very trustworthy provider, really..

• PeachBlossomPeachBlossom Member
    edited January 2018

@W3Space said:

@kla said:

I see the invoice is still marked as unpaid: (HIDINGTHEDAMNLINK)
    that was caused the btc was not confirmed, so we was hanged on the ticket as well as the service, and later the btc was confirmed in coinbase but somehow its was not automatically marked as paid(may be that was api problem). after that day you was not responded too so the invoice was remain unpaid! however i just marked the invoice as paid, and server was sent. if you think you no need the vps now, just inform in ticket, so we can refund you within 24 hours.

BRUH that screenshot shows his/her personal info! Remove it!

edited January 2018

Double posted on accident.

• @miu said:
    DO NOT LIE AGAIN

i told that that was api problem of coinbase that it was not automatically not marked as paid, for that it was hanged on! yes i was checked manually that the payment was sent in blockchain its true, but coinbase was not marked that as paid(for minimum number of confirmation).for that we was hanged the ticket. however the service was sent.if you think you no need the vps now, just inform in ticket, so we can refund you within 24 hours.

• klakla Member
    edited January 2018

https://blockchain.info/tx/59b43edfdafe0306ed98d77668ef27a3904b12f6fb09bc7a47ac2c867b43a193

Confirmations: 8545 Confirmations

No reply 2 months, but when i post this complaint here, immediately now it is activated (y)
    Ufff... This is speed now!

Thanks, you can delete it, because i absolutely lost all confidence in your uprightness and reliability, in provider when reply and resolve issue only when you did post compliance on public forum

edited January 2018

~ looks at w3space's website ~

I was looking at their ' about us ' page and it's funny how most of the things they wrote were copied from other websites on the net. XD

• klakla Member

If you are try play on webhosting, i strongly recommend you not only receive money from people, but too stay behind your words & promises + reply on tickets, and do not ignore your customers.

• klakla Member
    edited January 2018

@PeachBlossom said:

I was looking at their ' about us ' page and it's funny how most of the things they wrote were copied from other websites on the net. XD

His website is so reliable as he is - not working just now:
    "w3space.net took too long to respond.
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

edited January 2018

@kla said:

@PeachBlossom said:

His website is so reliable as he is - not working just now:
    "w3space.net took too long to respond.
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

Works for me. He might have blocked your ip... o_o

• W3SpaceW3Space Member
    edited January 2018

@kla said:

I feel really sorry that was happen for you, however, i am refunding you within 24 hours, please reply in the ticket of your desired payment way.

w3space.net is hosted in google cloud, so dont think its taking too long to respond.

@PeachBlossom said:

Can you please tell me what info you think that was copied from other website?
    we no need our website to block for anyone, we have no profit for blocking him.

• klakla Member

I do not thing. Sooner bad connectivity from various locations..

• klakla Member

Enjoy your $15, i do not care about it, the access is what screwed me, nothing 15 USD, i do not require nothing more by you.
    Because i do not believe this was only mistake.. You did must seen opened tickets, but did ignore me simply, until today. Or you are doing your "business" in total total chaos. Sorry but no other explanation for me. Only what i can recommend you is do your work better in future..

edited January 2018

@PeachBlossom said:

Can you please tell me what info you think that was copied from other website?
    we no need our website to block for anyone, we have no profit for blocking him.

Here's a few example:

"As such, we keep our servers underloaded and only utilize new top brand hardware, pure solid state drives, premium networks, and employ knowledgeable, fluent English speaking staff to assist our clients 24/7 whenever they need us."

https://www.indiamart.com/hostbuva/about-us.html

"We have a highly capable team of web consultants, creative designers, content writers, programmers and web marketing professionals who know how to deliver results"

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/webnath

"Our team members are not just IT professionals but have decent communication skills with people"

http://nicegroupbd.com/index.php/about-us

"Thousands of Web development companies are still doing business in the world. But people are still finding difficulties to meet their expectations in their range"

https://www.devszone.com/about-us/

and the list goes on and on. :P

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • Hungary and netherlands... Extremly offshore. Also wonder what kind of DDoS protection bangladesh has. My best guess is any serious attack would just take the whole country offline.

Thanked by 1PeachBlossom
  • @mksh said:
    Hungary and netherlands... Extremly offshore. Also wonder what kind of DDoS protection bangladesh has. My best guess is any serious attack would just take the whole country offline.

LOOOL!!!

edited January 2018

Lets take a look at your main page, w3space.

"If you’re thinking of starting up online, or creating a new blog, finding a memorable name can be a great way of boosting your chances of success"

https://websiteghana.com/get-business-online/

"All of the factors we’ve discussed should be considered when choosing your domain name"

https://justaddcontent.com/pick-domain-name-small-business-website/

"Our web-based control panel makes site management a piece of cake. Empower your customers and offer them."

http://omlinux.com/products/

On a side note, your " what our clients say " section is bullshit, lol.

"Lida has assisted me with questions in regards to web hosting and has
    offered me more insight in half an hour than my current host did in all the
    years I have been with them."

http://jfrgroupint.com/reputation-management/

But then again, a lot of websites copied that sentence. :P

• @W3Space
    Hey Jahid, three months ago I have ordered the VPS and still I didn't get it. Since 3 months you are saying to wait, but I can't wait more. First time I met that kind of service. Kindly please take a look ticket #546260? Please refund me or provide the service, it's not funny anymore.

• STRONGLY UNRECOMMENDED. Ordered a server 24 hours ago. Never got the server.

• I had very bad experiences with a few Bangladeshi Providers. I can remember some names, StarHost, HagioHost etc. Once I was searching for the shared hosting solutions and they came across with promising words. But services were such bu**t. When I called them, I realized they didn't have the minimum knowledge to run hosting business. They didn't have own servers, they were just reselling some cheap services and had no control over. And sometimes they were very rude. The worst part is the support of course. Support guys are too impatient. I assume no serious providers are there in this industry, mostly one-man company.

• So how is he not banned @AnthonySmith?