Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Confused To choose server, Need Comment to help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Confused To choose server, Need Comment to help

Hi,
I need a KVM VPS with cpanel/whm within standard or cheap price. But company should be well reputed.
Requirement is :
RAM: 6gb minimum
CPU : 2 core min
HD : 100 GB min
Bandwidth : Not Below 5 TB
I Am confused within ovh , time4vps , Leaseweb , alvotech.de for vps.
Confused about scalway/online.net(not sure how it works) never use baremetal or arm what they saying.
and kimsufi KS-3C (Best fit but confused about cpanel/whm license selection)
See dedicated license is 45$ which not possible for me, and solo 15$ possible in cpanel.net
I was try to order on contabo.com but they dont accept credit card.so i need to choose another one with contabo type company & package.
Alternatively i checked prometeus.net (out of stock) letbox.com, ramnode , vultr but slight high price.
If there is any provider with Good Reputation can provide some offer, wellcome.

Comments

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited January 2018

Contabo? You're looking for a host with a good reputation and you tried Contabo?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

If you're wanting something similar priced to Contabo then leave out the cPanel license stuff. Just find a host and buy a license from BuycPanel separately.

Edit: $14 is probably the cheapest you'll get for a permanent cPanel license unless the provider bundles the license cost partially into the server cost

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • @FlamesRunner said:
    Contabo? You're looking for a host with a goos reputation and you tried Contabo?

Is contabo too bad? i see they established from giga-international small company to own 2 datacenter.

• @MikeA said:

Edit: $14 is probably the cheapest you'll get for a permanent cPanel license unless the provider bundles the license cost partially into the server cost

permanent cPanel license? its monthly renewable, then how permanent? BTW thanks for the suggestion. its look good.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@bdspice said:

@MikeA said:

permanent cPanel license? its monthly renewable, then how permanent? BTW thanks for the suggestion. its look good.

Well, I mean, a license that isn't shady and you won't run into a renewal issue because it wasn't obtained the normal way. Point being, make sure it's a reputable license provider or cPanel partner.

• Confused with so many providers... maybe you lack some capacity to evaluate and use self-managed services?

If yes, please use shared hosting until your confusion will fade out and you learn enough english to understand basic terms of pricing, licensing and billing.

• @LTniger said:

If yes, please use shared hosting until your confusion will fade out and you learn enough english to understand basic terms of pricing, licensing and billing.

So you mean i fulfill my needs within shared hosting which not possible. and What do you mean by learn enough english? Isn't enough That i write all my problem in english which anyone can understand?
    Go to bathroom, wash your face, eat lemon, Because you should cure hangover before comment here.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited January 2018

You should look for managed hosting, because you do not understand pricing schema at so many providers. That's troubling me and I honestly concerned about your mental capacity to cope with self-managed services.

So, stop, squize lime into your bottle of milk and drink it slowly with a sip of melted xanax. Calm down and rethink your priorities.

• @bdspice said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    Contabo? You're looking for a host with a goos reputation and you tried Contabo?

Is contabo too bad?

yes.
    better use netcup

• bdspicebdspice Member
    edited January 2018

@LTniger said:
    You should look for managed hosting, because you do not understand pricing schema at so many providers. That's troubling me and I honestly concerned about your mental capacity to cope with self-managed services.

I Setup and manage my vps from xenpower.com sharkserve.rs vpsrus.com. i used so many for myself. So i have enough mental capacity to think who u r. So bye

• @lemon said:

@bdspice said:

@FlamesRunner said:

Is contabo too bad?

yes.
    better use netcup

Thanks but Netcup also dont accept Credit card.

• @bdspice said:

@lemon said:

@bdspice said:

@FlamesRunner said:

Is contabo too bad?

yes.
    better use netcup

Thanks but Netcup also dont accept Credit card.

you can use paypal for credit card payment

• @lemon said:
    you can use paypal for credit card payment

Paypal not allow Bangladesh where i live.

• @bdspice said:

@FlamesRunner said:

Is contabo too bad? i see they established from giga-international small company to own 2 datacenter.

They are providing pretty decent service :) Loving their service + support.