Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM dedicated servers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM dedicated servers?

stefemanstefeman Member
edited December 2017 in General

Does BuyVM provide dedicated servers with Voxility anti-ddos and "accurate dmca filtering" in lux like with the KVM lineup?

@Francisco

1x E5 16xx or 2x E5 26xx

Comments

• Last I heard he was indeed selling those, but in a whole different price class.

• Thank you for your inquiry.

We have received your message and opened a support ticket #0. Please refer to this number in follow up communications relating to this specific issue.

• Just in case the IQ is near 0, the reply below is a prank.

@quick said:
    Thank you for your inquiry.

We have received your message and opened a support ticket #0. Please refer to this number in follow up communications relating to this specific issue.

• @Hxxx said:
    Just in case the IQ is near 0, the reply below is a prank.

@quick said:

My therapist says mine is negative

• @stefeman said:

@Hxxx said:
    Just in case the IQ is near 0, the reply below is a prank.

@quick said:

My therapist says mine is negative

Well, you are still here. There's obviously something wrong with you.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Hello,

No, sorry!

We do have large slices sometimes, when they're in stock.

Unless of course you need bare metal, in which case - D'oh!

Francisco

• When I first heard of this company back when I was super obsessed with looking for vps I was absolutely amazed with the offers. I could not believe how cheep and how many resources were given.