Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling a OVH Kimsufi €2.99 (now €3.99) Asking price: €35(paid 2nd August 2014.). - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling a OVH Kimsufi €2.99 (now €3.99) Asking price: €35(paid 2nd August 2014.).

2»

Comments

• Last time I bought a Kimsufi (2012) from someone over here, I requested that he first send me a invoice describing the product. It was only after, that I paid.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

LoL you fools . @Xen where can I send you the money?

• Welcome to the new Hackforums...

• @Spirit I pm you his paypal .. please help email paypal and help refund me

• @ATHK said:
    Texteditor sold me a VPS I never got it provisioned and had to dispute don't trust this guy...

This is 100% true though

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Something new on lowendtalk.

the OP does exactly the same way as OVH, take money from customers never bothered to provide the server, simply way to get money out, open complain and get the refund from paypal.

• @ttsaon said:
    Spirit I pm you his paypal .. please help email paypal and help refund me

The chances that you'll get refund too low, because if his paypal account is empty you would'nt get a refund, but still not sure, let's hope you'll get a refund.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@ttsaon said:
    Spirit I pm you his paypal .. please help email paypal and help refund me

that's funny... he can't do anything with paypal to refund you

• I was scammed by 'Xen'. I admit, I was worried I could be ripped off here, but it was a low amount and I took a risk. I asked for proof he had the server and very quickly he provided me an OVH screenshot, see here:

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx58/vivxer/20130915163613_zpsdd39b448.png

So I decided to take a gamble and trust him/her. I lost that gamble :-(

I email address I was asked to send the payment to was: [email protected]

I have raised a Paypal dispute.

This discussion has been closed.