Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a dedicated server with min 16 GB RAM - 4/6 TB HDD - 30 TB BW @1gbit for less then €30/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a dedicated server with min 16 GB RAM - 4/6 TB HDD - 30 TB BW @1gbit for less then €30/mo

Today I'm using 3 x Kimusfi servers with i5 3570S CPU's, 16 GB RAM and 2 TB drives that I pay €9.99/mo each for. But the internet connection is only 100 mbit on all servers.
I'm using thees servers for lots of downloading and uploading, and since I have a 500 mbit connection at home, it's slow downloading from my Kimusfi servers.

So I'm looking for a server with 16 GB RAM, at least 4 TB drive, 6 TB is better and a 1 gbit internet connection. Don't need more then max 30 TB BW per month.

Location is best in Europe, but US will do, since two of the three Kimsufi servers is located in Canada.

Is it possible to get ONE server for €30/mo or less with the specs I need? Any offer is welcome, and if anybody know about any provider that can provide me with my needs, speak out.

Comments

• Ken- you're here as much as I am, and you still don't understand how numbers work?

Keep in mind that you're asking for a Nekki special on a Kimsufi budget. Not even Virmach CC resold dedis get this cheap for those specs.

Thanked by 2myhken Clouvider
  • hell naw.

• Hetzner auction or wait for an Online.net special.

Thanked by 1pike
  • Check my signature

• @pike said:
    Check my signature

They start at 30 euros currently homie

• WSS said: Ken- you're here as much as I am, and you still don't understand how numbers work?

I have seen crazy prices here before, so maybe I'm lucky? LOL

Yes, I know that few can compare with Hetzner auction etc, but still...

• @6ixth said:

@pike said:
    Check my signature

They start at 30 euros currently homie

You are right but tbh most servers below 27€ were total crap. Some good i7 boxes for 27€ happen from time to time but you need to wait for the prices to lower again.

• Wait for the damn shitcoin miners to drop their hetzner auction servers and snatch them up.

• @teamacc said:
    Wait for the damn shitcoin miners to drop their hetzner auction servers and snatch them up.

Is it wrong that I'm considering buying a bottle of champagne for celebration purposes- when these forks of pointless numbers end up getting dropped like hot potatoes when VCs realize they're buying into less than dotcom 1.0?

Thanked by 1Kris
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:

@teamacc said:
    Wait for the damn shitcoin miners to drop their hetzner auction servers and snatch them up.

Is it wrong that I'm considering buying a bottle of champagne for celebration purposes- when these forks of pointless numbers end up getting dropped like hot potatoes when VCs realize they're buying into less than dotcom 1.0?

Good champagne / proseco is never bad for NUE celebrations ;-)

• NUE? Are you calling me Japanese Folklore!?

• WSS said: Is it wrong that I'm considering buying a bottle of champagne for celebration purposes- when these forks of pointless numbers end up getting dropped like hot potatoes when VCs realize they're buying into less than dotcom 1.0?

Shhh, cashing in my retirement fund for the next shitcoin McAfee pumps. Verge has been a hell of a ride!

• @Kris said:

WSS said: Is it wrong that I'm considering buying a bottle of champagne for celebration purposes- when these forks of pointless numbers end up getting dropped like hot potatoes when VCs realize they're buying into less than dotcom 1.0?

Shhh, cashing in my retirement fund for the next shitcoin McAfee pumps. Verge has been a hell of a ride!

I thought he was still shoving bath salts into his rectum- or is this the next best thing?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @WSS said:

@Kris said:

WSS said: Is it wrong that I'm considering buying a bottle of champagne for celebration purposes- when these forks of pointless numbers end up getting dropped like hot potatoes when VCs realize they're buying into less than dotcom 1.0?

I thought he was still shoving bath salts into his rectum- or is this the next best thing?

... asking for a friend ...

• KrisKris Member
    edited December 2017

WSS said: I thought he was still shoving bath salts into his rectum- or is this the next best thing?

People seem to have forgotten the whole murdering of the neighbor, purchasing of the teenager and bath-salt adventure - that was one hell of a blog.

Now he's been pushing shit coins and a coin of the week recently.

Earlier this week after his twitter pumped like 4-5 coins one morning before crashing he claimed he was 'hacked' due to Twitter's poor security. He ran to news and claimed no one could have protected from this hack, as his SIM was cloned.

Good times.

EDIT: Not linking RT shite.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Kris said:
    Now he's been pushing shit coins and a coin of the week recently.

Please provide an RSS feed so I don't need to actually look for this wonderment by myself.

• Sys for €27 but with 2gb. For downloading/uploading you wont need more then 2gb ram in my opinion:

ARM-4T Server - Cortex A9 - 2GB - 1x4TB

Btw, wait for tomorrow they will have discounts.

Thanked by 1myhken
  • WSS said: Please provide an RSS feed so I don't need to actually look for this wonderment by myself.

Well, a week or two after he started pushing shitcoins he got hacked, but this article and this one gives some insight.

Not worth much after, he's been puttering around Twitter talking about how his earlier advice wasn't pump and dump. Blaming it on his "slower witted" followers being tricked by fake accounts. He's now blaming AT&T over being hacked, and sadly has stopped giving his shitcoin advice.

He's an idiot, full of shit, and anyone who touches a coin he pumps is a fool.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Kris said:
    He's an idiot, full of shit, and anyone who touches a coin he pumps is a fool.

I have so, so much to learn..

Thanked by 1Kris
  • WSS said: I have so, so much to learn..

Just beg him to follow you like random crypto-wannabes on Twitter and he probably will. Then you can read his articles with RT and how he totally isn't pushing shit-coins, but a crypto-god.

"It. costs 10 Bitcoins. But I'm drunk right now and am probably tripping on acid. Or DMT. Or maybe an overdose of shrooms. Or maybe just having a flashback. In any case, I followed you for free. At least on the physical plane. On the astral plane you probably owe me your children."

Oh, also buy his upcoming shitty cell phone, because you know, it's secure?

He also still randomly tweets out the YouTube video of him with hookers, etc. that he released around the time he was "running for president"

This guy is the walking embodiment of why you don't do meth / bath-salts.

Thanked by 2WSS MikePT
  • @Kris said:
    He also still randomly tweets out the YouTube video of him with hookers, etc. that he released around the time he was "running for president"

I see Chrome in the bottom right, so...

Again, where might I subscribe to your updates?

Thanked by 1Kris
  • vovlervovler Member
    edited December 2017

The best I can find is SYS or WSI

https://www.soyoustart.com/us/essential-servers/ - SYS-SAT-1-16-France ($38.99)
    https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/custom_dedicated/ - $40 one

Thanked by 1myhken
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Kris said:

WSS said: I have so, so much to learn..

Just beg him to follow you like random crypto-wannabes on Twitter and he probably will. Then you can read his articles with RT and how he totally isn't pushing shit-coins, but a crypto-god.

"It. costs 10 Bitcoins. But I'm drunk right now and am probably tripping on acid. Or DMT. Or maybe an overdose of shrooms. Or maybe just having a flashback. In any case, I followed you for free. At least on the physical plane. On the astral plane you probably owe me your children."

Oh, also buy his upcoming shitty cell phone, because you know, it's secure?

Totally. That guy is just... Non sense.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @vovler
    The prices look delicious.

• @vovler said:

The SYS price is €27.29 today, but the internet connection is just 250 mbit, I want at least 500 mbit, so I can max out my home connection.

• @myhken said:

@vovler said:

The SYS price is €27.29 today, but the internet connection is just 250 mbit, I want at least 500 mbit, so I can max out my home connection.

The problem for me is disk space, otherwise i've could have offered you something sorry bud