Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions.ro - no one reply tickets?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions.ro - no one reply tickets?

I have bought a 1t storage vps form hostsolutions.ro.
And i found that the disk space was reduced to 77GB.So I had opened a ticket on 20/12/2017, and no replies till now.

Comments

• just tell @cociu , you are friend of @nekki

he will fast respon

Thanked by 1cociu
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Your name is "Benz Brake"?

Thanked by 3hostdare Frecyboy ehab
  • Haha

@brueggus said:

• @brueggus said:

Actually its Brake Benz. Whmcs inverts name in tickets.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • Maybe Holidays. I'm also waiting @cociu to answer my ticket.

• hello,

we have problem with the tiketing , i dont know what hapen but some persons cannot open tikets , some is open and we dont see it. I have noted this yesterday and this will be fixed. Meantime i will take a look to your vps @Tammy

• hawkjohn7 said: just tell @cociu , you are friend of @nekki

he will fast respon

:)

Thanked by 1pike
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@cociu said:
    hello,

we have problem with the tiketing , i dont know what hapen but some persons cannot open tikets , some is open and we dont see it. I have noted this yesterday and this will be fixed. Meantime i will take a look to your vps @Tammy

What in the world do you do to your whmcs install lol

Thanked by 2pike Junkless
  • jarland said: What in the world do you do to your whmcs install lol

fsck i think. Happy new year for you @jarland !

• @cociu said:
    hello,

:)

• Lowendsupport at its best

• I open ticket last month and still no response. Lol. Acctually I forgot on service I buy on hostsolutions.

• @cociu said:
    hello,

Yeah right

• abaaba Member
    edited January 2018

@cociu said:
    hello,

If you have problem with ticketing system I hope your team can see my vps still pending from 30/12/2017. Please check hostsolutions Ticket #277253

• Possibly it's the Romanian Intelligence Service (SRI) monitoring the tickets too.

• abaaba Member

@cocui thank you very much hostsolutions. May God bless you

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @cociu thanks you for providing dmca free :)

i can sleep very well last year

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @cociu: Thank you for the night with your sister! She's a true legend.

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2018

Amitz said: @cociu: Thank you for the night with your sister! She's a true legend.

I always pay my debts, after the night with your cousin....

• Amitz said: @cociu: Thank you for the night with your sister! She's a true legend.

cociu said: I always pay my debts, after the night with your cousin....

Are you guys like creating a community with your offspring?

• cociu said: after the night with your cousin....

That guy knows how to play his instrument! ;)

• Amitz said: That guy knows how to play his instrument! ;)

ha ha , his instrument ? i have think is a girl due of inexistent penis

• I am talking about his anus, sweetheart! ;-)

• abaaba Member

@cociu I need one more help please. Do you team can see my new ticket I sent it yesterday (03/0102018) Ticket #541358. If the ticketing system is ok right now I will wait somemore day.

• @cociu said:
    hello,

Seems like you have unassigned departments

• abaaba Member
    edited January 2018

@cociu thank you very much you and your team. You [email protected] are the best.

Thanked by 1cociu