Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nextcloud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nextcloud

Hi all.

Who is hosting their nextcloud on a VPS and if so who are you using?

Comments

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited December 2017

Hudson Valley Host, gets the job done with no issues.

• Raspberry PI colo with @twerq. Latency to and from Australia is a bit slower than regular mail but otherwise it's fine.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Yura said:
    Raspberry PI colo with @twerq. Latency to and from Australia is a bit slower than regular mail but otherwise it's fine.

I think he wants to see you twerq, @trewq

• @MasonR said:

@Yura said:
    Raspberry PI colo with @twerq. Latency to and from Australia is a bit slower than regular mail but otherwise it's fine.

I think he wants to see you twerq, @trewq

Is it true that they all twerqing upside down there???

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • I decided to try out SSDNodes and I'm currently hosting nextcloud ( along with wordpress, mattermost, paperwork, etc ) on it.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2017

I am. But it is for our company, so Azure all the way (free too thanks to bizspark).

Same with our Private Bitbucket.

Although I do plan to host it on our own infrastructure again in the future (I have a 30TB server in our office with offsite data backups, raided etc)

• using filerun instead of nextcloud and hosting on a UltraVPS 750GB plan from their BF offer (amsterdam, see my sig :-P)

• I recently installed Nextcloud on a new VPS I got with HostHatch. 1GB - 1.5TB node.
    Works just fine there.

• I have plans to install NextCloud on @VirMach's upcoming storage VPS. Will give the nextcloud apps a try.