Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server request for Popular gameserver
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server request for Popular gameserver

Hi folks,

Dedicated Specs requirement:

Intel Xeon E3 or E5 (Any variant)

2.7Ghz

16gb or 32gb

60 or 120gb ssd

Windows server 2012 trial

$30/month

Payment type: Paypal or DebitCard

I will buy 2 of this dedicated server

Comments

• I don't think you will have to much luck there since not even WSI fits your budget.

• derpydmderpydm Member
    edited December 2017

That's way too cheap for what you're looking for.
    Kimsufi's Canada KS-4C would be (sort of) an option if you don't mind the lack of an IP, non existent support and setup fees.

• for $30/month i think you'll get it on nocix / dacentec with DDR2

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

You cannot be sold a trial of Windows Server

• Mesherp10Mesherp10 Member
    edited December 2017

@Clouvider said:
    You cannot be sold a trial of Windows Server

Then centos 6 x64 is fine for me

• deankdeank Member, Troll

This isn't even bottom barrel dedi hosting. It's even below that.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

I think you can find a desktop on i3.

• Keep an eye on the canadian soyoustart page: https://www.soyoustart.com/us/essential-servers/

Thanked by 1Mesherp10
  • I have never used a dedicated server from ChicagoVPS but it does kind of fit your budget.
    https://www.chicagovps.net/services/dedicated-servers

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited December 2017

Check out Dacentec, been using them for half a yearish now with no complaints. I got their annual deal for $275 which includes 16gb ram and 2tb HD, 10tb transfer. Feel free to PM me if you will pursue and are feeling generous to use my aff link.

• @cheapwebdev said:
    Check out Dacentec, been using them for half a yearish now with no complaints. I got their annual deal for $275 which includes 16gb ram and 2tb HD, 10tb transfer. Feel free to PM me if you will pursue and are feeling generous to use my aff link.

Since when do they offer Windows 2012 "Trial"?

• @WSS Don't worry about it. The cheapwebdev guy has an IQ lower than stupid potato.

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited December 2017

@doghouch said:
    @WSS Don't worry about it. The cheapwebdev guy has an IQ lower than stupid potato.

Cool story, let me update my bio since this is a critical piece that has always been missing.> @WSS said:

@cheapwebdev said:

Since when do they offer Windows 2012 "Trial"?

DIY? Not everything has to be OOTB from the provider.

• @cheapwebdev said:
    DIY? Not everything has to be OOTB from the provider.

Because often directly breaking ToS, and getting terminated when you're discovered is always a great way to introduce yourself to your provider, but nevermind..

• Outside your price, but I use NFOservers for anything game related

• +1 for NFOservers. They're a bit on the pricier side, but great server performance and their staff replies to tickets within 10 minutes.