Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS in Asia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS in Asia

corefluxcoreflux Member
edited December 2017 in General

Preferred Budget: $15-$30/mo

Reliable 2x vCore (2Ghz+)

RAM: 1GB-2GB

Bandwidth: 100GB/mo is far more than enough.

LinkSpeed: 1Gbps

Runnable Apps: Single Tabbed Chrome + MT4.

I'm open up to any suggestions,...

Comments

• For forex, and if you can go with Indonesia, try Winnervps.com, they specialized for forex

Thanked by 2coreflux winnervps
  • check my signature

Location option: HK Singapore Malaysia India China

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@JackieSung said:
    check my signature

We can do HK. Where are the exchanges you connect to? Presumably you need low latency?

• @JackieSung said:
    check my signature

Alibabacloud already had a couple spam runs here and also likes to request ID scans out of nowhere. Not exactly the most welcomed brand.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @mksh said:

@JackieSung said:
    check my signature

Alibabacloud already had a couple spam runs here and also likes to request ID scans out of nowhere. Not exactly the most welcomed brand.

Not to mention that this sig has the user-ref code of 8yzydg..

Thanked by 3mksh ariq01 coreflux
  • Oh. I'm new here. So it's forbidden to use this kind of signature? I didn't know. My bad.

@WSS said:

@mksh said:

@JackieSung said:
    check my signature

Not to mention that this sig has the user-ref code of 8yzydg..

• When you are selling/promoting a product, you are generally encouraged to say it is an affiliate link.

• Sorry, I'm new here and didn't know the spam which runs here. But the ID scans is only required when you order the service in China maninland. And this request is due to the law of Chinese government not alibaba. If you choose to use hk or Singapore,etc, then there's no such thing as ID scans.

@mksh said:

@JackieSung said:
    check my signature

• ferriferri Member
    edited December 2017

Try this.. they have SG + Indo location and use XMAS17 coupon to get 50% recurring discount, ping @dediserve

https://manage.dediserve.com/cart/fixed-instances/

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @JackieSung said:
    But the ID scans is only required when you order the service in China maninland. And this request is due to the law of Chinese government not alibaba. If you choose to use hk or Singapore,etc, then there's no such thing as ID scans.

Seems not entirely the case. IIRC a member here was hit with an ID request the moment he removed his paypal subscription. Guess he didn't have any mainland services as that would mean he probably would have been required to provided it already when ordering.

• probably leaseweb ? they are pretty reliable

• Actually it happened to one of my accounts before, they want me to send pic of ID for authentication. I just ignored that. After like two months, that account is back to normal. They didn't ask me for ID again. And does everyone who removes PayPal payment will be asked for ID scan? As far as I am concerned, this more like a automatic financial risk control.

@mksh said:

@JackieSung said:
    But the ID scans is only required when you order the service in China maninland. And this request is due to the law of Chinese government not alibaba. If you choose to use hk or Singapore,etc, then there's no such thing as ID scans.

Seems not entirely the case. IIRC a member here was hit with an ID request the moment he removed his paypal subscription. Guess he didn't have any mainland services as that would mean he probably would have been required to provided it already when ordering.

• @JackieSung said:
    Actually it happened to one of my accounts before, they want me to send pic of ID for authentication. I just ignored that. After like two months, that account is back to normal. They didn't ask me for ID again.

That is certainly interesting to know.

And does everyone who removes PayPal payment will be asked for ID scan? As far as I am concerned, this more like a automatic financial risk control.

I have no idea. I just know this one case where it happend instantly after removing the subscription so it seemed like an automatic action. I don't know how this is risk control unless they are assuming that the account got terminated by paypal. Why would a paying costumer suddenly become fraudulent just because of removing the subscription? Guess they would not like doing business with me at all then as i avoid paypal subscriptions like the plague and just pay all my invoices manualy. Luckily noone had an issue with that yet.

• drakuladrakula Member
    edited December 2017

why do you want asia vps while you can get cheaper with US vps closer to the trading server and get faster execution?

anyway, you can try Amazon Windows EC2 on many locations in Asia (India, Korea, Singapore, Japan) for free for the first year with 1GB ram if I am not mistaken

• @drakula said:
    why do you want asia vps while you can get cheaper with US vps closer to the trading server and get faster execution?

anyway, you can try Amazon Windows EC2 on many locations in Asia (India, Korea, Singapore, Japan) for free for the first year with 1GB ram if I am not mistaken

amazon Trial version
    The traffic of the trial version is only 15G
    Beyond the later the bill is expensive

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@isijosamua thank you for tagging .

We have KVM VPS in Singapore : 2GB Ram , 2xCPU (Shared) , 80GB Disk , 1IPv4 , 400GB Bandwidth over 1Gbps.
    Price : $7/month

Order Link : https://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=49

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

Hi @coreflux

Good to know there are still traders here. like us.

We've been a trader since 2008 and trader's support for almost 6 years now. And we have seen many: good and bad, profit and loss. Many partners, IB, brokers come and go, acquaintance and adverse, but most of it, so many friends we have since than.

We have our own "ON-NET" hardware in NYC location (connected to NYIIX) and in Q1 2018 will be in London (like CNS did last year -2016). We have our own ASN and also our own hardware in SG, and will be upgraded in Q1 2018.

May I know what brokers are you in? We have partners (brokers) also in JP.

You might take a look at this link to preserve your location http://winnervps.com/brokers-latency-live.php

Thanked by 1coreflux