Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is dedicenter's staff here ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

is dedicenter's staff here ?

Comments

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

@plusnettr said:
    Please check my ticket

LET HELPDESK

Can I get your ticket number, sir?

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @MasonR said:

@mtsbatalha said:
    Yes, how can I help you today sir?

MY VPS IS DOWN AND I'M LOSING MILLIONS!!!!!

OOOOOO MILLIONS!!!!!!!! Setup own Data Center -_-

• plusnettrplusnettr Member
    edited January 2018

@mmuyskens said:

LET HELPDESK

Ticket id : 323432 Thanks.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

plusnettr said: Ticket id : 323432 Thanks.

You know he is joking right ?

• @plusnettr said:

@mmuyskens said:

LET HELPDESK

Are you sure? Isn't it 234323?

• I open a paypal dispute,and then they delete all vps under that accout.

• @daozhi said:
    I open a paypal dispute,and then they delete all vps under that accout.

What did you expect will be happen?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • WSSWSS Member

@daozhi said:
    I open a paypal dispute,and then they delete all vps under that accout.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

@plusnettr said:

@mmuyskens said:

LET HELPDESK

Sir, I am not seeing this ticket number in our system. Please verify and revert back to me.

• @mmuyskens said:

Sir, I am not seeing this ticket number in our system. Please verify and revert back to me.

It's not funny anymore. It's time to stop joking.

• @bitswitch said:

@bioger said:
    I can't connect to my VPS in putty .
    The IP was rejected by the Chinese government .

What does that exactly mean? Are you trying to say the provided IP address is blocked by the Chinese network filters? Can you elaborate?

It uses this server as a proxy server

In China, it is illegal to use agents and VPN to break through the blockade
    But most of the time personal use of VPN or agent will not be punished
    GFW will block the IP of the proxy server

• Hi. I've also found DC is out, apparently for good. cPanel license for their reseller and shared services is also expired, AND are not answering any tickets for any reason.

Seems like "costin" or whatever decided to close without notice. Even to login to WHMCS interface is a true pain in the ass.

• WSSWSS Member

Well, I have nearly $40 back so far.. now waiting on the rest of the orders. I'll continue to scrape their new accounts and report to PayPal's internal affairs group until they're gone.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

For what it's worth, their support mail is now going through 'web.onacloud.com', which is on OVH IP space.

[..]
    Received: from rack by web.ownacloud.com with local (Exim 4.89_1)
        (envelope-from <[email protected]>)
        id x; x, x x x x:x:x +0100
    [..]
    X-Mailer: Dedicenter.com
    X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
    X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - web.ownacloud.com
    X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - web.ownacloud.com
    X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: web.ownacloud.com: authenticated_id: rack/from_h
    X-Authenticated-Sender: web.ownacloud.com: [email protected]
    X-Source: /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/bin/php-cgi
    X-Source-Args: /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/bin/php-cgi 
    X-Source-Dir: rack.sx:/public_html

• I am confused, two days ago, in a similar thread it was ...

@WSS said: You're money is gone, and it's not coming back. Stop bitching about it; that's not going to change.

dbman said: For god's sake my loss isn't 84 cent per month, its 197 dollars. For some it might be in 4 figures.

@WSS said: That's what lawsuits are for. Bumping this thread every week is like professing the ideologies of a 2012 "THE END IS NEAR" book in 2018. It's done and gone. Sucks, and yeah, you got boned. I have, too. I don't keep bumping threads about those shitty providers (who are never coming back)..

IMHO I don't do paypal disputes against any LET provider, ever. Bash them in treads like this sure, but like you said " It's done and gone. " Why do you have what seems to be extra animosity against this provider?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

@FrankZ said:
    I am confused, two days ago, in a similar thread it was ...

@WSS said: You're money is gone, and it's not coming back. Stop bitching about it; that's not going to change.

dbman said: For god's sake my loss isn't 84 cent per month, its 197 dollars. For some it might be in 4 figures.

@WSS said: That's what lawsuits are for. Bumping this thread every week is like professing the ideologies of a 2012 "THE END IS NEAR" book in 2018. It's done and gone. Sucks, and yeah, you got boned. I have, too. I don't keep bumping threads about those shitty providers (who are never coming back)..

Because Ashley didn't intentionally steal from people. Shit happened, and that sucks. He's still trying to take care of things, which I respect- most would have just walked (ran) away by now.

IMHO I don't do paypal disputes against any LET provider, ever. Bash them in treads like this sure, but like you said " It's done and gone. " Why do you have what seems to be extra animosity against this provider?

I disputed them for the sole reason that they opened up a new PayPal account to steal from others. If they hadn't, I would have let my few bucks go. I wanted to ensure they had no chance to do so to others. They willfully attempted to take money from others with no intent on providing a service. That's not OK.

I have over a monthnearly two months of automatically-and-manually-closed tickets where they never even bothered to say "Your shit's gone. Fuck off." They just closed the tickets, yet had the balls to open a new PayPal account to continue to take from others.

You're more than welcome to disagree with my reasoning. I don't like it when you fuck me, get caught, then go out of your way to try to fuck someone else.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Now, I can't login to the client area, at all.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2018

@yokowasis said:
    Now, I can't login to the client area, at all.

Go directly to https://www.dedicenter.com/login.php - if you aren't logged in, /my.account redirects directly to a "You opened a dispute lol go away" page.

• I don't disagree with your reasoning, per say. I just see both situations as more similar then you do and was just curious why you saw them as different. Thanks for taking the time to clear that up for me.

• @FrankZ said:
    I don't disagree with your reasoning, per say. I just see both situations as more similar then you do and was just curious why you saw them as different. Thanks for taking the time to clear that up for me.

They're not completely different. Host offers incredible offer, doesn't follow through. The fact that Dedicenter ONLY offered year-long offers in November, and they were gone in December, and started taking more traffic with a new PayPal in January after turning off all existing customers is why I bothered.

If Ashley did explicitly that, I'd expect someone would do the same. I didn't file for my $60 back from CC when their advertised VPS wasn't precisely what I was expecting, or even ask for my money back. I took it on the face that they're a little shady, and decided not to do further business with them for my VPS needs.

• Nope, it looks like they are not here.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited February 2018

andreamada said: Nope, it looks like they are not here.

Username
    racksx
    Visits
    Last Active
    December 2017
    Roles
    Member, Provider

• @WSS said:

@yokowasis said:

Go directly to https://www.dedicenter.com/logon.php - if you aren't logged in, /my.account redirects directly to a "You opened a dispute lol go away" page.

Not found.

• @yokowasis said:

@WSS said:

@yokowasis said:

Go directly to https://www.dedicenter.com/logon.php - if you aren't logged in, /my.account redirects directly to a "You opened a dispute lol go away" page.

Not found.

How silly of a typo. login.php.

• Just begin to ask PayPal refunds.

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited February 2018

LOL https://www.dedicenter.com/clientarea.php

"Hi, If you have reached this page, you have a paypal dispute active, your account is locked until dispute issue will be solved. thank you"

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @joeri said:

"Hi, If you have reached this page, you have a paypal dispute active, your account is locked until dispute issue will be solved. thank you"

Like that huh?

• @joeri said:

You get that if you aren't logged in, so go to /login.php and try logging in. Their /my.account system has never worked right.

• @WSS said:

@joeri said:

You get that if you aren't logged in, so go to /login.php and try logging in. Their /my.account system has never worked right.

login.php currently 302's to clientarea.php

• @Aidan said:
    login.php currently 302's to clientarea.php

So, they've made it so you can't login unless you're already logged in. Nice. Last I checked, their backup PayPal was shutdown, so they've got to be on fumes.