Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to deal with fraudulent charge-backs (this is not a question) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to deal with fraudulent charge-backs (this is not a question)

13»

Comments

• @randvegeta said:
    Will just spin of the ultra budget stuff to a new brand that only accepts crypto and push support to a public forum... That should done everything.

• @WSS said:

@randvegeta said:

@WSS said:
    @randvegeta I was with you until you said "Chinese". Now you're an instant racist like the rest of us, because it's obviously hatred rather than a disdain for someone too arrogant or ignorant to understand what they're ordering.

But I am Chinese.... How can I be racist against my own kind?

Besides, I was using an actual example of an excuse that was given by one customer who charged back. They claimed they did not understand our website because they don't read English. Even if true, it's not a reasonable excuse in my mind. I don't blindly buy stuff from Japanese online stores....

Yes, well, I guess you've missed the backlash of "Just block China" responses for loss-leader sales, DediCenter's non-payout to a blogger, and ServerHands' excuse for going bankrupt.. plus, whoever @dzungbb is, they think I am anti-Asian because I made a "No Chinese processing" joke yesterday and shit on my wall for the hell of it.

It's quite possible to dislike your own race, but sociology is also far beyond the spec of this thread. :D

Do not worry, he also thinks I hate Chinese people because I posted on his thread asking him if he was Chinese by the offer requirement he posted.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@6ixth said:

@WSS said:

@randvegeta said:

@WSS said:
    @randvegeta I was with you until you said "Chinese". Now you're an instant racist like the rest of us, because it's obviously hatred rather than a disdain for someone too arrogant or ignorant to understand what they're ordering.

Besides, I was using an actual example of an excuse that was given by one customer who charged back. They claimed they did not understand our website because they don't read English. Even if true, it's not a reasonable excuse in my mind. I don't blindly buy stuff from Japanese online stores....

Yes, well, I guess you've missed the backlash of "Just block China" responses for loss-leader sales, DediCenter's non-payout to a blogger, and ServerHands' excuse for going bankrupt.. plus, whoever @dzungbb is, they think I am anti-Asian because I made a "No Chinese processing" joke yesterday and shit on my wall for the hell of it.

It's quite possible to dislike your own race, but sociology is also far beyond the spec of this thread. :D

Do not worry, he also thinks I hate Chinese people because I posted on his thread asking him if he was Chinese by the offer requirement he posted.

Racist scum!

Thanked by 16ixth
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2017

Haha, we had some lovely customers who are used different or fake (name like: Tech Administrator) names and emails and claiming as they do pay via PayPal they don’t need to verify the order or use real name on their account or just ignore the request of order verification.

Not being racist but Chinese customers never use their true name online and they don’t get that using fake name it’s not right and can be fraud!

• Racists of the world, unite!

Thanked by 1lemon
  • AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited December 2017

Easier to hunt them down.

• Ehh, whats wrong with a bit of good old racism?

• @bitswitch said:
    Ehh, whats wrong with a bit of good old racism?

Nada I just hunt down people who chargeback that's all.

• @AuroraZ said:

Now we are talking. Shall I fetch the pitchforks?

• @bitswitch said:

@AuroraZ said:

Now we are talking. Shall I fetch the pitchforks?

Those are so 1800s, now we use explosives and snipers.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Those are so 1800s, now we use explosives and snipers.

Ohhh! Yeah, I have been told I am a bit old-fashioned.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2017

@randvegeta said:

Its called lateral racism, horizontal racism, or lateral violence. It is actually very common and a much more realistic problem these days. It is about building internal class systems, so an American Chinese individual is meant to feel more important than someone from the Chinese Mainland. I think you'd be surprised how deep systemic and lateral racism can go.

I get you don't want to answer a few emails and potentially losing 30 cents here and there refunding "them" :). If that is really your chief concern, is fighting a refund the right steps? What about just being more direct and writing "No Asians!!! (But I will keep your money)" across your website? Maybe in several languages? Maybe with some region blocking? An English vocabulary quiz? Hmm ... if only there was an international symbol that says what kind of clients you are willing to work with.

... OK, so I'm obviously being facetious to make a point - and I'm just some dude on the 'net asking a question, but I'm actually curious - is this really a problem or are we talking a few refunds a week? It seems like an awful lot of work to avoid paying a 30 cent transaction fee and handle a few emails.

• Do American Europeans also feel superior to European Europeans? Political correctness is going strong once more ;)

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2017

@bitswitch said:
    Do American Europeans also feel superior to European Europeans? Political correctness is going strong once more ;)

Of course! Who would trust those mud hut european whiteys! (tm)

• @KermEd said:
    ... OK, so I'm obviously being facetious to make a point - and I'm just some dude on the 'net asking a question, but for curiosity is this really a problem or are we talking a few refunds a week? It seems like an awful lot of work to avoid paying a 30 cent transaction fee and handle a few emails.

Open a service at a cut-rate price and allow all in. Let's see how long you enjoy literally wasted time and money. Hopefully you'll be able to come up with something catchy, and sell your rocket logo to someone on the way out.

• @KermEd said:
    Of course! Who would trust those mud hut european whiteys! (tm)

Hillbillies! Pitchforks, more pitchforks!

• @WSS said:

Open a service at a cut-rate price and allow all in. Let's see how long you enjoy literally wasted time and money. Hopefully you'll be able to come up with something catchy, and sell your rocket logo to someone on the way out.

No way, I'm going platinum with my service. Also, I think you meant my penis logo - that sale will be retirement worthy.

• @KermEd said:

@WSS said:

No way, I'm going platinum with my service. Also, I think you meant my penis logo - that sale will be retirement worthy.

Platinum? Make sure you buy a provider tag on WHT to show that you're serious business!

Thanked by 2WebProject KermEd