Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Need] uk/eu vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Need] uk/eu vps

Seeking a reliable vps service

• 2 cores
  • 4gb+ memory
  • 40gb+ ssd
  • uk/eu location
  • 1TB/month bw
  • preferably kvm?
  • budget: going to base it off vultr, looking for something like the $20 deal.

+: inclusive

I'm somewhat new to buying this kind of services, I'll most likely put the system under moderate load 24/7, so I don't want to violate any ToS in that aspect. Also, what would be considered a reasonable price for what I'm asking?

Comments

• "moderate load" being 100%/CPU, or what? There's quite a bit of difference to OVZ resellers for 0.10 and 1.00..

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

I can offer as below :

UK : 4GB Ram ,4xvCPU (Shared) 60GB NVMe SSD , 4TB Bandwidth , KVM VPS , Price : $20/m
    ORDER LINK

France : 4GB Ram , 4xvCPU (Shared), 40GB SSD , 5TB Bandwidth , KVM PS . Price : $13/m .
    ORDER LINK

• @vmhaus should be able to make it

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • @WSS said:
    "moderate load" being 100%/CPU, or what? There's quite a bit of difference to OVZ resellers for 0.10 and 1.00..

Surely that would be a full load?

But no, I'm talking about maybe 40-60% but possible bursts of 100%.

• Yes, that would be considered a full load. Many resellers limit CPU to X% unless you pay more per CPU for utilization, which is why I asked. Your bandwidth isn't crazy, nor is the given CPU use. Any specific reasons or ISO loading requirements/etc?

• @WSS said:
    Yes, that would be considered a full load. Many resellers limit CPU to X% unless you pay more per CPU for utilization, which is why I asked. Your bandwidth isn't crazy, nor is the given CPU use. Any specific reasons or ISO loading requirements/etc?

Sorry, I'm still new to the market, I'm not really sure on what cpu % resellers allow. I'm just being up-front so I know usage ballparks that don't violate ToS. I'm not going to be mining, if that's what you were wondering.

Anything else unspecified, I'll be able to workaround (probably won't be the case in the future lol).

• You missed some great deals last month.. yesterday, not so much. I'd stave off for the first to see if we have any deals to make up for this week, which was fairly abysmal- unless you were into storage nodes.

Thanked by 1greentreefog
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@AnthonySmith - how much for a disk bump on VZSSD-4096, and how much for the KVM counterpart (Still NO-OP, right?)?

• online.net

C2S
    4 Dedicated x86 64bit Cores
    8GB Memory
    50GB SSD Disk

1 Flexible public IPv4
    300Mbit/s Unmetered bandwidth
    2.5Gbit/s Internal bandwidth
    €11.99

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited December 2017

2 dedicated cores: https://www.netcup-offers.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=1553 from 8,99€

4 shared cores, even cheaper (no SSD but quite fast SAS): https://www.netcup-offers.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=1716 from 5,99€

on both you can use what you get without being afraid of stepping over invisible borders ;-)

gets cheaper if you decide to get into a longer contract. be aware of their cancellation terms (31 days upfront, through their customer panel), also they don't deduct VAT for customers outside europe.

PS: grab a 5€ coupon off your first order from my signature :-D :-D

Thanked by 1bersy