Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BungeeCloud Enjoys Shilling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BungeeCloud Enjoys Shilling

edited December 2017 in General

Hello All,

This Poll is dedicated for those customers who are anxious about votes + reviews to find better provider who protects the Servers from DDOS attacks .

People who want to use website? But always gets down for 10-20 minutes lose business heavily .

People who want to use Team Speak 3? Who wants to talk and play during game server

People who wants to use as a testing server for coding/programming etc

People who want to use Game Server ? But always get attacks when the rank is good and have heavy traffic.

This is main reason for this Poll and when new person tries to get a VPS this Poll will be helpful to find better provider based upon votes and reviews why they select them.

OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List
  1. Which Provider do you prefer?30 votes
    1. ExtraVM = www.extravm.com
      66.67%
    2. Omgserv = www.omgserv.com
      10.00%
    3. C38 Host = www.c38.host
        6.67%
    4. Infinity-Hosting = www.infinity-hosting.com
        6.67%
    5. BungeeCloud = www.Bungeecloud.org
      10.00%

Comments

• Treudler . NET

• I am soo anxious by nature.

Therefore I would use ExtraVM or c38 because I've never heard of the others.

• People who spam and shill their own services on LET for no other reason than to cause bad blood? You.

Missing that option in your poll.

• YuraYura Member
    edited December 2017

I heard bungeecloud.org is the worst provider. Always down.

• Why don't you post this nonsense on your own forum? Oh wait a minute

Threads0
    Messages0
    Members11

I read a bungeecloud review that said they were the worst gaming server provider ever and that all they do on Twitter is take pictures of food.

• This is a reaction to every post you've made today.

Care to explain?

• @somewhatwindy said:
    This is a reaction to every post you've made today.

Care to explain?

NullXF LLC. Didn't know hack teams strictly follow tax laws and register LLC.

• I will leave this thread open for some good old LET christmas fun.

• @Amitz said:
    I will leave this thread open for some good old LET christmas fun.

Yeshh

@emiratesgaming

Thanked by 2vimalware Janevski
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2017

I've had HORRIBLE experience with BungeeCloud. Whatever you do, DO NOT use them, google searchers! They were down for 5+ days with no replies on tickets.

Thanked by 2Rhys Yura
  • Give'm some seo juice: emiratesgaming scam, scam emiratesgaming, gaming scammers, hack, crack, worst.

Happy hosting and happy new years!

Thanked by 2Rhys Janevski
  • Both bungeecloud and omgserv have the exact same type of virtual office address, both domain registrars are OVH and both use cloudflare. This guy probably owns omgserv too.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

omgwtfbbqvps.com

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • imokimok Member
    edited December 2017

@LTniger said:
    Give'm some seo juice: emiratesgaming scam, scam emiratesgaming, gaming scammers, hack, crack, worst.

Happy hosting and happy new years!

BungeeCloud scam, scam Bungee Cloud, hosting scammers, hack, crack, worst.

OMG such a great offer for $1/month from Bungee Cloud. But 1 hour later worst network, packet loss, slow support, slow servers, ddos, spam, don't buy it now!

Edit: I should try bungee jumping next year.

Thanked by 2Levi Janevski
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited December 2017

shillery clinton is in the house!

Edit: rip

• Bungeecloud resells 5centscdn goat molesting services?

• @WSS said:
    Bungeecloud resells 5centscdn goat molesting services?

To be fair if he posted earlier and didn’t hide the name like this it would’ve been allowed (the no-rule posting gig that Amitz introduced)

• @doghouch said:

@WSS said:

To be fair if he posted earlier and didn’t hide the name like this it would’ve been allowed (the no-rule posting gig that Amitz introduced)

Much like @dns made it under the radar for nearly a month-or-so shilling his nose.gold? My guess is this oversight/apathy is part of the reason that @hawc was brought into the fray- to help clean up shilling and possibly a less-passive view of us terminal shitposters.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Hey when is that maintenance going to be over? All of LET is waiting...

@WSS said:

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

Much like @dns made it under the radar for nearly a month-or-so shilling his nose.gold? My guess is this oversight/apathy is part of the reason that @hawc was brought into the fray- to help clean up shilling and possibly a less-passive view of us terminal shitposters.

It's difficult to read through every topic, and can be discouraging to try once you and @Nekki have expanded it to 16 pages of:

You're a cunt.
    No you're a cunt.
    No it is in fact you who is a cunt.

Etc :P

• @WSS said:

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

I am positive i tagged admins and flagged posts for this idiot weeks ago. Yet a simple discord message cleared it all up in under a minute.

Might want to create a discord account...

• @jarland said:

@WSS said:

It's difficult to read through every topic, and can be discouraging to try once you and @Nekki have expanded it to 16 pages of:

You're a cunt.
    No you're a cunt.

Tbf, we very rarely call each other cunts.

@Nekki said:

@jarland said:

@WSS said:

You're a cunt.
    No you're a cunt.

Don't be a cunt.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @WSS said:

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

Pfft I wouldn’t call myself a shitposter

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

"Advanced poster of unwanted bollocks"

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @jarland said:

I've got faith in you, kid. You've got moxie!

@Nekki said:

He's got a point..

@doghouch said:

Look at what you did to my wall!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jarland said: It's difficult to read through every topic

And yet somehow @WSS manages to, and respond to each and every one.

• @raindog308 said:

jarland said: It's difficult to read through every topic

And yet somehow @WSS manages to, and respond to each and every one.

Oh hell no- I don't wanna be a mod.

• @WSS I love how Vanilla prevents you from deleting others’ comments from your own wall. It makes things waaaay more interesting.

Vanilla is wasssste.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @doghouch said:
    @WSS I love how Vanilla prevents you from deleting others’ comments from your own wall. It makes things waaaay more interesting.

Vanilla is wasssste.

Holly crap you hacked his profile