Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bungeecloud Site [WEB] Only is Down for Maintenance
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bungeecloud Site [WEB] Only is Down for Maintenance

edited December 2017 in Outages

We’ll be back soon!
Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment. You can always contact us at [email protected], otherwise we’ll be back online shortly!

— The BungeeCloud Team

Regards,
EG

Comments

• Who?

• @AuroraZ said:
    Who?

it is a provider who resells OVH servers as VPS

• Who?

• @emiratesgaming said:

@AuroraZ said:
    Who?

it is a provider who resells OVH servers as VPS

Never heard of them.

• With a name like bungee they must be up and down all the time.

Thanked by 2Nekki Yura
  • @lurch said:
    With a name like bungee they must be up and down all the time.

name does have nothing to do. it happens with all providers.

Customer should keep calm if they are not calm . simple move to different provider but never know its just 99 uptime.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Why would you even share it here, who cares about schedules maintainance, and even more, who cares about a maintainance at some random provider not present here ?

Thanked by 1WHT
  • Just letting people know there is outage. some people might find useful some might be annoyed

@emiratesgaming said:
    Just letting people know there is outage. some people might find useful some might be annoyed

What people ?

• @Clouvider said:

@emiratesgaming said:
    Just letting people know there is outage. some people might find useful some might be annoyed

What people ?

if you are not satisfied with this post i don't see a reason to comment. simple ignore and move on. putting your nose over here wont do anything better for anyone.

To answer your question? People / Customers [Those who want information] @News

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Are you saying that the provider isn't contacting their customers to let them know about unscheduled maintenance? I'd switch provider immediately if the only way to get information about unplanned outages is on forums they don't advertise on. :(

Thanked by 2vimalware maverickp
  • i have received no mail what so ever. I am customer of them. The reason i keep calm.

my server is on and it has one of best protection up-2-date.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

so nothing is down, just their main website???

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @MikeA said:

yes only website is down which means you cannot stop/start server or do rebuild or change or reset password . the reason i mentioned in this forum.

My servers are Up and Kicking in :)

@emiratesgaming said:

@Clouvider said:

@emiratesgaming said:

What people ?

if you are not satisfied with this post i don't see a reason to comment. simple ignore and move on. putting your nose over here wont do anything better for anyone.

To answer your question? People / Customers [Those who want information] @News

I have seen no such people in this thread so far.

Thanked by 1emiratesgaming
  • @emiratesgaming said:

@MikeA said:

yes only website is down which means you cannot stop/start server or do rebuild or change or reset password . the reason i mentioned in this forum.

My servers are Up and Kicking in :)

I think what people are getting at and what your post just clarified; your server is online, so as an end-user you're not affected (other than rebuild, blah); your services are online, if their website is down, it isn't an issue if they're doing maintenance.

The above and... nobody here has ever heard of them so don't give a toss.

Thanks for sharing, that will be all.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2017

@emiratesgaming said:

@lurch said:
    With a name like bungee they must be up and down all the time.

name does have nothing to do. it happens with all providers.

You, Sir, are the point-missing point-misser.

Also, no-one on LET has ever heard of this bunch, so your PSA has fallen on deaf ears, maybe try WHT?

• @wss your opinion is needed here about the situation :)

• This covert advertisement without provider tag was too subtle for LET. Same as his other thread today.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Bungeecloud down for maintenance since 19th September 2016

And they do love to create threads like this on various forums.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited December 2017

Worst. Type. Of. Shilling. Ever. (with Trump voice)