Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMHaus - Merry Christmas! | Flash Offer! | 30% Extra Credits - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMHaus - Merry Christmas! | Flash Offer! | 30% Extra Credits

2»

Comments

• gonna love @vmhaus, super fast support

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • Minimum deposit is 30, isnt it?

@vmhaus said:
    Merry Christmas LET folks!

Fancy some Christmas deals? Here you go! 3 Hours only from 10am to 1pm GMT.

Xtra Credits Promo

Top up $30 and receive $10 extra!

Just drop us a ticket with the subject “XMAS30” after adding credits.

From all of us at VMHaus, we would like to wish to you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Your friends @ VMH

• @dzungbb said:
    Minimum deposit is 30, isnt it?

@vmhaus said:

Xtra Credits Promo

From all of us at VMHaus, we would like to wish to you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Your friends @ VMH

Too China. Block immediately.

• dzungbbdzungbb Member
    edited December 2017

Hey. I am from asia but I am not chinese :|
    So shut your mouth up sinceI have not bought anything from you :|
    What I am asking for is not f*king your business.

@WSS said:

@dzungbb said:
    Minimum deposit is 30, isnt it?

@vmhaus said:

Xtra Credits Promo

Cheers,

Your friends @ VMH

• @dzungbb Chill, man. It was a joke.

• @dzungbb sarcasm .. lol

• @dzungbb said: Minimum deposit is 30, isnt it?

I believe that the extra-credit Christmas deal offered by @VMHaus is no longer available. (It was for Christmas day.)

• @WSS said:

>

I don't know whether which Chinese did what made you mad--and you firmly sure ALL the Chinese are like “that” person you hate so much?

• @Yandex said:
    I don't know whether which Chinese did what made you mad--and you firmly sure ALL the Chinese are like “that” person you hate so much?

It’s a sad fact that many buyers from China end up being fraudulent or abusing the service. I’m sure there are ‘good’ buyers from China but in many cases it simply isn’t worth the hassle.

• dzungbbdzungbb Member
    edited December 2017

I am afraid that he hates all people from Asia, even when they are not chinese.
    Thanks to LET, there are other providers as well as members, therefore good buyers still can find good services and support.

@adly said:

@Yandex said:

It’s a sad fact that many buyers from China end up being fraudulent or abusing the service. I’m sure there are ‘good’ buyers from China but in many cases it simply isn’t worth the hassle.

• Maybe he has PTSD from the Vietnam war, or has spent any amount of time supporting newb Asian clients.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Wow, that spiraled quite quickly.

It was a joke that many Chinese clients were claimed to cause the demise of ServerHand, and that many other hosts have had issues struggling with chargebacks due to impossible support requests from folks who believe they deserve more than what they were actually paying for (installing Windows on OVZ, et al).

If I ran a hosting service, I'd do what that one company does and only have a contact form so I could prescreen my clients- irrespective of location. It only takes one shoemining cluebie to ruin the whole node for everyone else.

Thanked by 3adly AuroraZ kassle
  • @vmhaus you will have a good offer USA KVM 4GbRam SSD 50gb, Thks.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • edited December 2017

@WSS said:
    Wow, that spiraled quite quickly.

It was a joke that many Chinese clients were claimed to cause the demise of ServerHand, and that many other hosts have had issues struggling with chargebacks due to impossible support requests from folks who believe they deserve more than what they were actually paying for (installing Windows on OVZ, et al).

If I ran a hosting service, I'd do what that one company does and only have a contact form so I could prescreen my clients- irrespective of location. It only takes one shoemining cluebie to ruin the whole node for everyone else.

• @dzungbb You also have to understand that the practice isn’t meant to single people out — rather reduce load on support for example. Providers block certain countries to maintain low prices, as many Chinese customers are unable to understand English. Furthermore, many providers had problems with chargebacks originating from China, which is why the practice is common with low-end hosts.

It’s not you, or anyone specific. It’s just a block based off the history and the trends of customers.

• If this was your other 30 posts as well, it'd be a somewhat amusing gimmick.

@doghouch said:
    It’s not you, or anyone specific. It’s just a block based off the history and the trends of customers.

It doesn't matter. He still felt the need to chargeback on my wall. :D

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • edited December 2017

Username: WSS, Joined: November 2016, 13763 Comments - @WSS 34 posts per day, are you robot?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I am too tired of reading crazy racism @WSS comments.

@WSS said:

****> > @youknownothingjon said:

If this was your other 30 posts as well, it'd be a somewhat amusing gimmick.

@doghouch said:

It doesn't matter. He still felt the need to chargeback on my wall. :D

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @vmhaus is the additional credit promo still going? have some pretty good experience with you guys so far and would like to top up more :)