Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LoadedHost.com DRAMATHREAD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LoadedHost.com DRAMATHREAD

DamienSBDamienSB Member
edited September 2013 in General

It does appear loadedhost.com doesn't mind stealing content from other providers.

Best part is - they didn’t even remove my kayako live chat code; im sending invites to their end users.

http://loadedhost.com - source code: http://pastebin.com/DHwW2QH3

http://forum.youhosting.com/topic5749-show-website-my-new-templateerrors-fixed-div-styles-are-clean.html

Comments

• ReeceReece Member
    edited September 2013

Very nice logo the have there sir!

Got any sales from their stupidity? :P

Thanked by 1anyNode
  • That logo.

Say friend.

• Hobbithost?

• Oh look. It's down now.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Lol

• http://forum.youhosting.com/post59187.html#p59187

If i may ask, who are you by the way? hmm the CEO of DMCA?? CEO of Supremebytes???? Boss of YouHosting??

• Lol, That logo reminds me of runescape..

• Looks like someone doesn't know how to use CSS.

• Oh, don't worry.. looks like it's owned by Mr. Victor Coolsix from Nigeria!

• Isn't this the second time someone has "stolen" from you?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I sent a email to YouHosting a few hours ago, i know the Owner well.

• Alexander
  • @Ishaq said:
    Oh, don't worry.. looks like it's owned by Mr. Victor Coolsix from Nigeria!

The Nigeria part seems to be legit, I doubt coolsix is his lastname though.

• @Frost said:
    The Nigeria part seems to be legit, I doubt coolsix is his lastname though.

Obviously fake.

• @Ishaq said:
    Obviously fake.

The last name? I guess. His name might be Victor Fought though.

• DamienSBDamienSB Member
    edited September 2013

@awson said:
    Isn't this the second time someone has "stolen" from you?

Yes. People must love my design skills.

Dat MSpaint.

Thanked by 1anyNode
  • @Frost said:
    The last name?

Yeah.

• Victor coolsix is my real Name, point of correction.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2013

Well, i have worked with someone called Tonicwine in romanian so nothing amazes me regarding names, however, that was clearly a rip-off and while the DMCA and copyright might not impress you due to the jurisdiction and stuff, that is still immoral and the slack you are getting is completely justified IMO. It looks like: "hey, i ripped off your design and there is nothing you can do, nya-nya-nya !"

• Oh, hey they changed the template. Admitting guilt are we

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@terafire said:
    Oh, hey they changed the template. Admitting guilt are we

That was the right thing to do, it is not like it needed any admission, it was obvious for everyone.

• Actually, the truth is, i admit guilt for ripping SB template and i removed the template, but right now, i notice that YouHosting Forum members have a problem especially Harry! And that problem is victor coolsix because they dont mind their own business, in my country, i can do whatever i want and i get away with it, But YH just makes my life miserable, and i shall make all of them pay, especially Harry and Eric! by any cost and any means necessary! Harry complained i posted false news of His company looking for staff, lol i just started. Next i post that his company is offering cloud servers for $1.

http://forum.youhosting.com/topic6347-wtf-coolsix.html

• Oh, i forgot, there is no need for all this LowEndTalks about me, or my website, because i now run Virtual Private Servers, i aint a reseller anymore, so nobody can touch me for whatever i do! When i rip YouHosting template and make a phishing login page, then they will know that I dont give a fuck about the talks about me. Oh, i have clients... In my country :P

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited January 2014

@coolsix said:
    Actually, the truth is, i admit guilt for ripping SB template and i removed the template, but right now, i notice that YouHosting Forum members have a problem especially Harry! And that problem is victor coolsix because they dont mind their own business, in my country, i can do whatever i want and i get away with it, But YH just makes my life miserable, and i shall make all of them pay, especially Harry and Eric! by any cost and any means necessary! Harry complained i posted false news of His company looking for staff, lol i just started. Next i post that his company is offering cloud servers for $1.

http://forum.youhosting.com/topic6347-wtf-coolsix.html

@coolsix said:
    Oh, i forgot, there is no need for all this LowEndTalks about me, or my website, because i now run Virtual Private Servers, i aint a reseller anymore, so nobody can touch me for whatever i do! When i rip YouHosting template and make a phishing login page, then they will know that I dont give a fuck about the talks about me. Oh, i have clients... In my country :P

Just wanted to catch this in a quote. You sir should seek help.

• @coolsix said:
    Oh, i forgot, there is no need for all this LowEndTalks about me, or my website, because i now run Virtual Private Servers, i aint a reseller anymore, so nobody can touch me for whatever i do! When i rip YouHosting template and make a phishing login page, then they will know that I dont give a fuck about the talks about me. Oh, i have clients... In my country :P

This should also be permanently stored in LEBs DB.

• Lol @trewq , I dont need any help, i am good as i am, i respect people alot, but when people start poking their nose in my activities, then i become a jerk and do crazy things, i love privacy so much, even if i do something wrong, the truth is you should contact me privately and tell me what i did, but comming to post in public like i am going to be arrested, lol it only makes me more angry and furious, and i continue that thing.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • And this is why I have given up on humankind ;)

• YH should repent from their sins of not minding their business, even after i left YH one jerk is still saying my Logo is not transparent, WTF? what is his business with my logo? lol. You all should repent from your sins

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

• Banksy?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

don't know if this is banksy just seemed appropriate :)