Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secure Dragon Holiday Special! NAT VPSs in Tampa starting at $6.99/YEAR! 100GB for $15/YEAR!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Secure Dragon Holiday Special! NAT VPSs in Tampa starting at $6.99/YEAR! 100GB for $15/YEAR!

KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
edited December 2017 in Offers

So for Black Friday we decided to think outside the box and offer something different and that worked out well so we wanted to mix it up a bit for Christmas and here we are. We're offering 2 different NAT OpenVZ VPS plans to test the waters since this is our first adventure into NAT country. Yes, we understand some people's feelings on NAT and OpenVZ but here they are anyways for the other people that need some off-site storage or a cheap VPS.

Our first plan is a normal NAT VPS, depending on the popularity of this plan it may be moved to SSD storage (along with having more Wyvern features enabled) in the future.

NAT5
128MB RAM
128MB vSwap
5GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
1 vCPU Core (Fair Share)
1Gbps Port (Fair Share)
1 Shared IPv4 Address
/64 IPv6 Block
30 Port Forwarding Rules
Tampa, FL.
Wyvern Control Panel
OpenVZ Virtualization
$6.99 PER YEAR!

Our second plan is a storage NAT VPS, this one remain on HDD storage but other plans might be added in the future based on popularity.

NAT100
256MB RAM
256MB vSwap
100GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
1 vCPU Core (Fair Share)
1Gbps Port (Fair Share)
1 Shared IPv4 Address
/64 IPv6 Block
30 Port Forwarding Rules
Tampa, FL.
Wyvern Control Panel
OpenVZ Virtualization
$15 PER YEAR!

You can order these plans here.

Both plans include the following:

• Wyvern Control Panel
  • SSAE-16 Certified Data Center in Tampa, FL.
  • Full root access
  • Basic DDoS Protection
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

You can find our server stats, test IPs, and looking glass here.

This is a zero warning service, any abuse will result in immediate termination without a refund. No warnings will be given.

The number of plans are limited as well as the duration of these plans so grab them now before they're gone! Your feedback is appreciated so feel free to leave it below.

Happy Holidays! :)

Thanked by 1raindog308

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

So it looks like images are disabled for this section, give me a minute to fix it. :(

Thanked by 1aeba
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nice surprise from a community favorite :)

• I hate OVZ, but I love me some storage.

• Looking for "nat2.5" plan...

• Why no Los Angeles location? :(

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Again ovz and NAT for that price... meh.

@WSS said:
    I hate OVZ, but I love me some storage.

That was our thinking also. We figured for most people OpenVZ would be fine for backups.

@Mozilla said:
    Why no Los Angeles location? :(

Aren't there enough VPS options in LA already? Tampa is a cheaper option for us.

@Neoon said:
    Again ovz and NAT for that price... meh.

Look past the OpenVZ and NAT for the real benefits. ;)

• KuJoe said: Look past the OpenVZ and NAT for the real benefits. ;)

NAT I can live with, but IMO providers need to start moving away from OpenVZ 6 for new deployments.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@KuJoe said:
    So it looks like images are disabled for this section, give me a minute to fix it. :(

Shouldn't be, can't think of a way to do that with our version. Has to be HTML though.

@sleddog said:

KuJoe said: Look past the OpenVZ and NAT for the real benefits. ;)

NAT I can live with, but IMO providers need to start moving away from OpenVZ 6 for new deployments.

We will once OpenVZ 7 is usable.

• @KuJoe said:

@sleddog said:

I laughed harder at this when I saw Wyvern seems to do dynamic port forwarding instead of the promised 30 from {LASTOCTET} to {THATOCTET}00-xx..

@WSS said:

@KuJoe said:

@sleddog said:

I laughed harder at this when I saw Wyvern seems to do dynamic port forwarding instead of the promised 30 from {LASTOCTET} to {THATOCTET}00-xx..

What do you mean?

• @KuJoe said:
    What do you mean?

Most just blind forward (your last private octet)00 -> xx directly without an interface to set things up. It's automagical if you setup your provisioning. Then, done.

@WSS said:

@KuJoe said:
    What do you mean?

Most just blind forward (your last private octet)00 -> xx directly without an interface to set things up. It's automagical if you setup your provisioning. Then, done.

I considered doing that but as an end user I hate having to change the port on applications and would rather just change it on the client side.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Is NAT something new you added to Wyvern or has that been there a while?

• any chance for a lower storage HDD? like 30GB ?

@raindog308 said:
    Is NAT something new you added to Wyvern or has that been there a while?

Yeah, I added it a few weeks back specifically for this promo to see how it does.

@creep said:
    any chance for a lower storage HDD? like 30GB ?

Not now, but depending on the popularity of the 100GB plan we might add more storage plans. Basically these 2 plans are to help us determine what clients want so we can build servers accordingly.

• 100G hard disk, just in need

• @KuJoe any chances for 200gb or 500gb at a higher price?

@punkstar69 said:
    @KuJoe any chances for 200gb or 500gb at a higher price?

What pricing would you like to see for those plans?

• @KuJoe said:

@punkstar69 said:
    @KuJoe any chances for 200gb or 500gb at a higher price?

What pricing would you like to see for those plans?

I think that a double one for 200gb would be fair enough.
    When it comes to 500gb plan, you should consider competitors' plans (time4vps etc) IMO, but its your business :-)

I'll probably be fine with your 100gb, just wondering.

• @KuJoe: Please help me check order #24230, I cannot get through the Max Mind check. Thanks.

• @KuJoe Debian 9/8 x64 on ovz plans?

@warrior said:
    @KuJoe Debian 9/8 x64 on ovz plans?

Debian 8 x64 is available for OpenVZ. Debian 9 has not been released for OpenVZ.

• @KuJoe said:

@warrior said:
    @KuJoe Debian 9/8 x64 on ovz plans?

Debian 8 x64 is available for OpenVZ. Debian 9 has not been released for OpenVZ.

im not passing your proxy/VPN check, im not using one.