Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2GB - 4GB KVM VPS request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2GB - 4GB KVM VPS request

hi

i am looking for a provider to offer me a 2 to 4gb vps with private networking included location must be europe 1 to 2 cores is fine virt type must be KVM or similar i will be looking to buy at least 3 of these and don't want to spend more than 25 gbp per month for all 3

Thanked by 1nunuigti

Comments

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We can meet all these requirements except the private network.

We don't currently hard cap bandwidth and we offer plenty to start with anyway.
    Our 2GB plan fits within your budget.

**Plan: VMH-2GB**
      2x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
      2GB DDR4 RAM
      30GB NVMe Disk Space
      8TB Bandwidth
      1Gbps Port
      DDoS Protected
      1x IPv4
      1x /64 IPv6 Block
      1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
      Bonsai Control Panel
    **Price: $7 / Month ($0.0096/hour)**

You can top up as little as $3 if you wish to try us out!

Thanked by 2RackerJack nunuigti
  • bersybersy Member
    edited December 2017

HostHatch offers 2GB RAM, 20GB NVMe SSD KVM VPS for $5/month in NL/SE. Private/Internal network is available (screenshot from their CP). This package comes with 50% dedicated CPU core, not a fully dedicated one. And their 4GB VM comes with 1 fully dedicated CPU core/thread.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited December 2017

Can do a 2GB KVM in UK or NL for $48/year (equal to $4/mo).

• Take a look at wishosting.com offer. I'm sure @exception0x876 can setup a private network for you as advertises with it. Moreover, private networks with Hybrid Servers are essential.

You can either buy a few packages suiting your needs or a hybrid server. From what I can see the $4 packages with 1CPU 2GB and 200GB space are out of stock, so I suggest you to get a V-Dedicated i5 for $17.99 (£13.5). It's a hybrid server meaning that you will have a node dedicated to you. You will be provided with a control panel from which you can deploy VPSs with whatever specs you want. ...and trust me. OpenNebula is super fast in redeploying. It feels really responsive.

Thanked by 1nunuigti
  • thanks i went with 3x hddplus and 1 x KVM storage from wis hosting and 5x 1gb from arubacloud