Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intel Dual Quad Core- 24 GB RAM - 5 TB Traffic - One TB Drive $49.00
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Intel Dual Quad Core- 24 GB RAM - 5 TB Traffic - One TB Drive $49.00

****$49.00 Super Dell Server** 24 GB RAM- IPMI- Dual Quad Core Intel-1 TB Drive- 5TB Traffic
needaserver.net

Bronze Server Use Coupon Code " lowendtalk"
needaserver.net

Purchase Bronze Server and Use Coupon Code "lowendtalk" at checkout and special price will be enabled-

Full BGP
3 Carriers
24 Hour Staff
Add On and Upgrade Available

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    1. Who are you
    2. Where are these
    3. Can I upgrade to 128GB for $10/m?
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@jarland They're in LA. Corporate Colo

• We are needaserver.net We are owned by Corporate Colocation Inc. in Los Angeles with Fiber to One Wilshire- The Max upgrade on these servers is 92 GB and would cost $60 per month for the upgrade- You would sign up for the server and put that note in the notes section, and will will bill you for the RAM and get your new server ready.

• Nice theme

• $20 theme, I know lots of people who have it

• Lol-joe must have copied :) It works- The key is the servers and the price- truth be told we have run a data center 10 years, check out www.corporatecolo.com Yes, this was a template- When we get around to it, we will change- Jon does hate it, and yes we will update it one day, now we are just working on delivering these great servers at this fine price.

• These are our carriers - all in full BGP- with full routing table- So your traffic runs on the best available path- No complaints- Excellent Redundant Cisco Network- Green Redundant Cooling- UPS and Generator-
    AS6939 Hurricane Electric, Inc.
    AS1299 TeliaSonera International Carrier
    AS4436 nLayer Communications, Inc.

• This Code can apply to Windows Dedicated Servers?

• Yes just use order the windows bronze server, but use the prom code "lowendwin"

• LA... good for Asia? any optimised??

though i may need it next month as just renewed the Win Server :P

• Can I swap out the HDD with a small SSD?

• Great Seraphkz- offer stands use the code- LA is very good for Asia - Super Optimized, One Wilshire- next stop Asia- best place to be in the States, bar none for Asia Traffic- If Nlayer, He and Telia - we cover both TelComs in China-

• @allgood since you have mention BGP that often in this thread, I can be sure to get a BGP Session without further costs with any dedicated server?

• Do you have windows plans with less RAM?

• How old are your hard drives?

• New Drives- Just received from Factory-

• As far as windows plans with less ram- no at this point we don't, the lowend special is our lowest offering and even if we removed ram we could not lower the price-

• As far as windows plans with less ram- no at this point we don't, the lowend special is our lowest offering and even if we removed ram we could not lower the price-

• We run BGP with our carriers and a few client , but not on dedicated servers at this time, and only with Colocation Customers www.corporatecolo.com with at least one full cabinet, their own ASN, etc. Setting up BGP is completed by our network engineer and not techs- So sorry nice try, but no BGP on our core with for $49.00 a month :)

• We run BGP with our carriers and a few client , but not on dedicated servers at this time, and only with Colocation Customers www.corporatecolo.com with at least one full cabinet, their own ASN, etc. Setting up BGP is completed by our network engineer and not techs- So sorry nice try, but no BGP on our core with for $49.00 a month :)

• @allgood:

So sorry nice try
    Setting up BGP is completed by our network engineer and not techs

It's 6 lines of config, I offer it with any VPS I give away :)

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Do you have a test IP?

• I gotta say, its a decent offer. I was even tempted by it. Hope it gets you quite a few new customers.

• @allgood: What is your CPU please? Dual L5420 I guess?

• @BlueVM if you're not busy, please take a look at ticket #793229?
    today is 3rd day of sitting there.
    thanks.

• The CPU is L5520 and our test ips

Yes! Feel free to ping 66.117.7.150

• MoringIRS- I checked the portal and cannot reference that ticket-and it does not seem like one of our at all- feel free to email me with any concerns at [email protected]

• Anybody have benchmarks or reviews of these servers?

If not @allgood do you have any benches?

Thanks

• mov3mov3 Member
    edited September 2013

I have bought their windows server yesterday, set up is very fast ( under 12 hours ).