Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

leb.com ads?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

leb.com ads?

mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
edited February 2012 in General

Is it just me or do leb only show ads for you guys aswell?

Comments

• since years ago..

Hint : AdBlock :P

• Adblock is a must, Even LEA said it he didnt mind.

• Does anyone actually drop their LEB Advertisement, I want to buy a banner slot but it is never available! :-(

• I think he's referring to some funky DNS crap that was going on earlier. @MikHo, were you viewing the mobile site by chance?

• @EaseVPS It only happens occasionally, you'll need to get on the wait list at BuySellAds and be ready within minutes of a slot opening up.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@aldryic
    Yeah, I was.. couldnt bother to open my laptop so I opened lowendbox.com on my phone.
    What I did see was one of the typical landibg pages from when a domain expires or when opendns cant find the server. All good now however....

Same "landing page" on let now ... From areasnap.com
    Hope it will go away soon.

• I was having the same problem yesterday.... was starting to think it was just my phone having issues XD

• @Mon5t3r said: Hint : AdBlock :P

I never tried adblock, here I use squid + jesred (on my little ARM nas) to filter some ads.

@Mon5t3r said: since years ago..

@Taylor said: Adblock is a must, Even LEA said it he didnt mind.

@Steve81 said: I never tried adblock, here I use squid + jesred (on my little ARM nas) to filter some ads.

Just to clarify, I have nothing against showing some ads on lowendtalk.com, since I know that it will go to a good cause, but the page didn't load at all .. only some landing page from areasnap.com

• @EaseVPS said: Does anyone actually drop their LEB Advertisement, I want to buy a banner slot but it is never available! :-(

Ive been told that its almost impossible to get this ad lol