Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need 10 dual E5 2660 v2 or 2670-2680 around nocix price
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need 10 dual E5 2660 v2 or 2670-2680 around nocix price

sadly nocix out of stock but willing to pay up until 90-100$mo given the version of the server

asap

Comments

• Your last 5 threads told you that Nocix were the only ones doing this. The same information still applies this week too.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

piss off.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • Urgent is your problem, not mine. I think it's very impolite to ask for something from someone and said it's urgent. I don't care about your urgent case.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

What are your other requirements? Ram? Disk? Bandwidth? IPs?

• Rofl. Mining rig.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2017

I can give you a VPS and just edit the information you see so you have 1\2 an E3 that is presented to your VPS as an E5-2680v4 and pretend it is a dedicated server if you want, you do seem to enjoy wasting your own time and deluding yourself, this could work?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith said:
    I can give you a VPS and just edit the information you see so you have 1\2 an E3 that is presented to your VPS as an E5-2680v4 and pretend it is a dedicated server if you want, you do seem to enjoy wasting your own time and deluding yourself, this could work?

Dude! Don't spoil it for the rest of us!

• @AnthonySmith said:

Kinda tempted so I can post my E9-1337v9 benchmarks everywhere and feel special.

• Can you fucking not

Thanked by 1pxhaxor
This discussion has been closed.