Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what happened on ServerHand - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

what happened on ServerHand

2»

Comments

• @rustyhalo said:
    I think you probably are the perfect customer Serverhand dreamed of.

I still have my server, so at this moment I'm happy. He's done nothing to warrant me feeling any other way.

• @zerp If you’re happy with someone who is more than willing to commit fraud as evidenced in the threads already mentioned, I’m sure you’re a perfect match.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

You can google his name and city to find his criminal record, the problem of course, he uses 4 names so you may not be dealing with who you think you are.

If you are happy then dont worry about it, the 100% truth is though, he has stolen from and comitted fraud against people here.

Take it or leave it.

• @zerp said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

Yeah, you couldn't pay me to go back through those threads. There was $50,000 of debt against him that was unsatisfied as he moved addresses.

I see. And was this debt discharged in a bankruptcy? In the US, that's not a criminal record.

I don't know the details, all I know is there was $50,000 of unrecovered debt against him. If you want the details look yourself. All this shows is he was awful at managing money several times over.

Is that who you want to trust your business to? That's up to you to decide. If you want any of the information or backstory then why not look for yourself? I find this incredibly suspicious that you're here defending him and wanting to trust his word over anyone else despite being linked a large amount of information.

• @adly said:
    @zerp If you’re happy with someone who is more than willing to commit fraud as evidenced in the threads already mentioned, I’m sure you’re a perfect match.

I don't see how making business decisions that failed is fraud. I also see his locked thread where he provided accountability. He has never failed to provide me service and I've been paying him since January 13 2016. I've never had any downtime as well.

Good god, you'd think this guy was HostGator that failed or something.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Mods, IP check ?

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • rustyhalorustyhalo Member
    edited December 2017

Mohamed, is that you?

• Are you guys customers of his too?

haha, yep I do have better things to do, thanks, @ehab.

• Yes we are all customers and hosting our most critical systems with him.

• @rick2610 said:
    Yes we are all customers and hosting our most critical systems with him.

Hope you have a dedicated server, by the sounds of it!

• @rustyhalo said:

zerp said: How is this a criminal record? I still haven't seen any links to any court records or other such material.

>

I think you probably are the perfect customer Serverhand dreamed of.

No, he is @ServerHand.

• Clouvider said: Mods, IP check ?

VPN. What did you expect? ;)

Amitz said: VPN. What did you expect? ;)

lol

• @Amitz said:

Clouvider said: Mods, IP check ?

I'm on my server, not a VPN. You can whois my IP if you like.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

zerp said: Hope you have a dedicated server, by the sounds of it!

money is refunded to all customers yet ?

• @zerp said:

@Amitz said:

Clouvider said: Mods, IP check ?

I'm on my server, not a VPN. You can whois my IP if you like.

Refund my 25 bucks, please?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

zerp said: I'm on my server, not a VPN. You can whois my IP if you like.

I did, rest assured. It's the IP of a datacenter. I don't care if you are on the server or using it as a VPN. The only thing I know is that you are obfuscating your real IP. You probably have a reason to do so.

Thanked by 3hostdare Aidan Janevski
  • @Amitz said:

zerp said: I'm on my server, not a VPN. You can whois my IP if you like.

I did, rest assured. It's the IP of a datacenter. I don't care if you are on the server or using it as a VPN. The only thing I know is that you are obfuscating your real IP. You probably have a reason to do so.

Is that against the rules? anonymity is priceless.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

zerp said: Is that against the rules? anonymity is priceless.

No problem with that. Just do not expect me to trust you. I consider you being either that weirdo himself or a cheap shill. That's all.

• @Amitz said:

zerp said: Is that against the rules? anonymity is priceless.

No problem with that. Just do not expect me to trust you.

Understandable given your user's harsh reaction to someone backing up a provider they didn't like.

Anyway, good luck with your refunds guys. Going to go about my day, I'll post if I hear anything from "the man" later!

• I am a customer-- can you provide proof he has a criminal record.

Oh piss off Serverhand.

New member, 1 visit & your only post is to defend someone who's recently defrauded 100+ people?

Thanked by 2maverickp Janevski
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

It has nothing to do with "didn't like". Either take the time to read through the threads and understand what has led to our judgement or simply stop posting your gut feeling about a fraudster. Nobody here is interested any longer what "the man" has to say. So just refrain from providing your updates to us. You are wasting our and your time.

I close this thread now. This "serverhand" clown had enough stage time on LET.

This discussion has been closed.