Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody with VMHaus? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anybody with VMHaus?

2»

Comments

• I'm quite fond of my vmhaus 2gb -- performance blows the pants off most other VPSs I've tried.

Looking forward to the west coast offerings; however the UK datacenter is quite respectable for global visitors.

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • All i can say is i was here when VMHaus was a one man band and i have seen them grow to what they are now, i know all the lads who work from them and i know there talents and i am also a customer :) all i can say is that they are not a young company as such but yes they are quiet because the performance speaks for its self they really dont have to advertise much these days, the best VPS iv had by far except for my own back when, trust me when i say this, if you want quality they are the ones i would go for and the network is far more supior to like 70% of hosts on here

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • Is inceptionhosting related to vmhaus in any way?

• @ckissi I don’t think so, what would make you think that?

• TomTom Member
    edited December 2017

@ckissi said:
    Is inceptionhosting related to vmhaus in any way?

No, they both use clouvider in London but vmhaus has their own network.

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • @Bopie said:
    All i can say is i was here when VMHaus was a one man band and i have seen them grow to what they are now, i know all the lads who work from them and i know there talents and i am also a customer :) all i can say is that they are not a young company as such but yes they are quiet because the performance speaks for its self they really dont have to advertise much these days, the best VPS iv had by far except for my own back when, trust me when i say this, if you want quality they are the ones i would go for and the network is far more supior to like 70% of hosts on here

"All I can say" x2
    That sounds like a lot you've got to say

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • Oh did not know this is a Malaysia-UK company. Maybe a cheap vps in Malaysia?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@creep said:
    Oh did not know this is a Malaysia-UK company. Maybe a cheap vps in Malaysia?

From what I had read, I think the main guy is in the UK actually. Could be wrong.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@MikeA said:

@creep said:

From what I had read, I think the main guy is in the UK actually. Could be wrong.

I'm here in Malaysia!

• @vmhaus said:

@MikeA said:

@creep said:

I'm here in Malaysia!

It's like 3:30am there, isn't it? No wonder you love coffee.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2017

@WSS said:

@vmhaus said:

@MikeA said:

@creep said:

I'm here in Malaysia!

It's like 3:30am there, isn't it? No wonder you love coffe

Thanked by 4Falzo WSS steny vmhaus
  • @Clouvider said:

Ask me about accidentally hitting "enter" on a certbot default.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

WSS said: Ask me about accidentally hitting "enter" on a certbot default.

Let's go for it. Asking you :P

• @Clouvider said:

WSS said: Ask me about accidentally hitting "enter" on a certbot default.

Let's go for it. Asking you :P

Well, about 10 of my domain certificates expired a fortnight later.. but thankfully I had taken care of it by then.

Thanked by 1Clouvider