Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UAE VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UAE VPS

Hey guys!
Totally new here. I need a UAE based VPS which provides me with a UAE IP for a traffic of less than 100 MB a month to access only one UAE based website with UAE IP. What are my best options? Is there anyone who can provide me with cheap fees?

Comments

• Hi, I don't think you will get cheap pricing in UAE
    you try
    https://www.buzinessware.com/cloud-server-dubai-uae.html

Thanked by 1payafb
  • Hey Praveen jee, as I am a noob in this business, will you think their basic 13 USD plan works for the requirement I just described?

• quickquick Member
    edited December 2017

@payafb said:
    Hey Praveen jee, as I am a noob in this business, will you think their basic 13 USD plan works for the requirement I just described?

>

traffic of less than 100 MB a month

BANDWIDTH

1 TB

Pretty difficult

Thanked by 1payafb
  • @quick said:

@payafb said:
    Hey Praveen jee, as I am a noob in this business, will you think their basic 13 USD plan works for the requirement I just described?

>

BANDWIDTH

1 TB

Pretty difficult

What is pretty difficult? UAE IP or are you talking about the price?

• @quick said:

@payafb said:

>

BANDWIDTH

1 TB

I'm sorry, I don't know the first thing about these things so you just have to explain to me as if to a 4 years old. :D