Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi Flash sale: KS-4C (i5) - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi Flash sale: KS-4C (i5)

1234568»

Comments

• Got i5-2400 for all of the boxes (4):

Processor(s) ok processor(s) detected: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

We are currently finalizing delivering servers pending. Sorry about that.

Thanked by 1Iam
  • @cvium said:

@tamicrealo said:
    I got all the servers x 15. all i5 2400> >

Wtf do you need 15 for?

game botting, these i5s come with "graphic card" which is even nicer than the E3 processor

• I successfully ordered one of these yesterday, after several page refreshes and random errors preventing me from clicking buttons to proceed. I succeeded once, I clicked the order button successfully only once, and received one order confirmation email. I was delivered the server within 5 minutes. However this morning it appears a duplicate has appeared, and I have a charge in my account for a second server that I never ordered! I've raised a ticket, will I be refunded? This wasn't my fault.. it is an awesome price for such a server but I only wanted one!

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

@samspin said:
    I successfully ordered one of these yesterday, after several page refreshes and random errors preventing me from clicking buttons to proceed. I succeeded once, I clicked the order button successfully only once, and received one order confirmation email. I was delivered the server within 5 minutes. However this morning it appears a duplicate has appeared, and I have a charge in my account for a second server that I never ordered! I've raised a ticket, will I be refunded? This wasn't my fault.. it is an awesome price for such a server but I only wanted one!

Yes you will. PM me if you don't have any reply from support.

• @MasonR I blame you for all of these buttminers.

Thanked by 3MasonR philipc ariq01
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@WSS said:
    @MasonR I blame you for all of these buttminers.

I'll accept the blame. Please send bitcoin donations as punishment.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Hopefully XMR gets backed up, it crashed hard.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • its not just xmr

almost allcoins crashed like anything today.

https://coinranking.com/ on first page i see only 2 coins having profits....

• Time to get some coins ;)

• @Sven said:
    Time to get some coins ;)

its very very hard unless you have verified account with exchange sites.

• wtf this ppl now, brainwashed by cryptocurrencies.

• @ariq01 said:
    wtf this ppl now, brainwashed by cryptocurrencies.

..and they're causing global warming. Ironic, isn't it?

Thanked by 2Falzo ariq01
  • @ariq01 said:

Well I have many idle servers, around 20 (OVH discover, OVH SP-64, Kimsufi Flash sale, Online.net etc.) so rather than staying idle, better to use it even just for fun.

• @Iam said:

@ariq01 said:

Well I have many idle servers, around 20 (OVH discover, OVH SP-64, Kimsufi Flash sale, Online.net etc.) so rather than staying idle, better to use it even just for fun.

Join us.

• WSS said: Join us.

Whoops, all becomes a mining rig for now and somehow it can cover the renewal, even a profit :) planning to mine coin that is still new and not so well known. It is fun to look for coins that are likely to rise in price in the future.

• @Iam said:

WSS said: Join us.

Whoops, all becomes a mining rig for now and somehow it can cover the renewal, even a profit :) planning to mine coin that is still new and not so well known. It is fun to look for coins that are likely to rise in price in the future.

Enjoy shoemining.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited December 2017

Iam said: Whoops, all becomes a mining rig for now and somehow it can cover the renewal, even a profit :) planning to mine coin that is still new and not so well known. It is fun to look for coins that are likely to rise in price in the future.

Learn How To Profit with CPUmining with this WEIRD trick....

Discover The TEN most-guarded secrets revolving around the altcoins world...

Goldman-Sachs don't want us to REVEAL you how to PROFIT with mere idling...

The THREE Steps You Need to Follow to Profit with OVH flash sales...

I'M THE SMARTEST

Good luck