Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ExtraVM - $26/y 512MB RAM, NVMe SSD VPS - DDoS Protection Features
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ExtraVM - $26/y 512MB RAM, NVMe SSD VPS - DDoS Protection Features

MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

ExtraVM // Hello fellow lowenders. I have added a new discount to KVM VPS in CA/FR locations, if you need something with DDoS protection, please consider!

Promotion: 1T8J5IO8IW - 20% off recurring on NVMe KVM VPS. Stacks with billing cycle discounts.

All servers come with DDoS protection (via OVH) and the following related features:

• Enable/Disable Permanent Mitigation from client area
  • Enable/Disable/Modify Network Firewall from client area
  • Receive e-mail notifications when an attack is detected against an IP (optional, enabled by default)
  • Read more about these features: DDoS Protection - IP Management

Other service features:

• Manage rDNS entries from the client area
  • Updated KVM OS templates, typically every 1-3 months
  • Request your own ISO to be mounted
  • No thin provisioning KVM disk
  • Fast Intel NVMe Solid State drives
  • Fast support and communication/credit with incidents

512MB RAM KVM
1 vCPU (3.8GHz, E3v6)
7GB NVMe SSD
1TB BW @ 300Mbps
1 IPv4, 1 IPv6
KVM Virtualization
Montreal, Canada & Gravelines, France
$2.40/month (20% off)
$6.98/quarterly (3%+20% off)
$13.53/semi-annually (6%+20% off)
$26.20/annually (9%+20% off)
View KVM VPS plans here

1GB RAM KVM
1 vCPU (3.8GHz, E3v6)
15GB NVMe SSD
2TB BW @ 500Mbps
1 IPv4, 1 IPv6
KVM Virtualization
$4.80/month (20% off)
$13.97/quarterly (3%+20% off)
$21.65/semi-annually (6%+20% off)
$41.93/annually (9%+20% off)
View KVM VPS plans here

-- OpenVZ plans, use promotion "LET10" for 10% off recurring --

512MB OpenVZ
1 vCPU (4.0GHz, i7-6700K)
6GB SSD
1TB BW @ 250Mbps
1 IPv4, 1 IPv6
OpenVZ Virtualization
$2.70/month (10% off)
$7.85/quarterly (3%+10% off)
$15.22/semi-annually (6%+10% off)
$29.48/annually (9%+10% off)
OpenVZ Plans: Montreal - Gravelines

1GB OpenVZ
2 vCPU (4.0GHz, i7-6700K)
15GB SSD
2TB BW @ 250Mbps
1 IPv4, 1 IPv6
OpenVZ Virtualization
$5.40/month (10% off)
$15.71/quarterly (3%+10% off)
$30.45/semi-annually (6%+10% off)
$58.97/annually (9%+10% off)
OpenVZ Plans: Montreal - Gravelines

VPS are also available in Singapore and Dallas in limited stock, but are a bit more expensive. Ashburn, Virginia and Madrid, Spain locations should be available in Q1-Q2 2018.

Links:

Payment Methods:

• PayPal (Balance, Cards)
  • Stripe (Cards)
  • BitPay (Bitcoin)
  • PaymentWall (PaysafeCard, PagSeguro, 100+ local methods)
  • Skrill Coming Soon?

Notes: # CPU cores are not dedicated, ExtraVM doesn't offer dedicated cores except on VDS plans. You can burst CPU cores, just not for extended periods of time (i.e. 12-24+ hours) # All VPS come with a 3 day refund period for any reason, except if paid via PaymentWall. # Servers are typically setup instantly, but may be delayed if stock is low or if IP space is low.

Comments

• hello

i would to glad order 1GB KVM NVMe france, but i do not understand how to gain price
    mentioned above $41.93/annually (9%+20% off)

When i click yr link, add data and on checkout page add mentioned coupon code 1T8J5IO8IW for checkout i see this:
    Subtotal$65.52 USD
    20% Recurring Discount$13.10 USD
    Totals $52.42 USD Annually
    $52.42 USD
    (btw: i choose annually payment)

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@miu said:
    hello

i would to glad order 1GB KVM NVMe france, but i do not understand how to gain price
    mentioned above $41.93/annually (9%+20% off)

When i click yr link, add data and on checkout page add mentioned coupon code 1T8J5IO8IW for checkout i see this:
    Subtotal$65.52 USD
    20% Recurring Discount$13.10 USD
    Totals $52.42 USD Annually
    $52.42 USD
    (btw: i choose annually payment)

$52.42 is the correct amount, sorry. I'm not really sure what I did to get $41.93 in my thread, can't go back and edit it now.

• I have one of these from black friday in Montreal. It's the most responsive VPS I've ever had. Even the instant provisioning was faster than any other VPS that I remember (the new instance was up within seconds of clicking "pay" instead of a few minutes). The main woe is the usual one: it's another idler, partly because of the Montreal location (far from me). I'm looking forward to ExtraVM getting some US locations.

edited December 2017

@willie said:
    I have one of these from black friday in Montreal. It's the most responsive VPS I've ever had. Even the instant provisioning was faster than any other VPS that I remember (the new instance was up within seconds of clicking "pay" instead of a few minutes). The main woe is the usual one: it's another idler, partly because of the Montreal location (far from me). I'm looking forward to ExtraVM getting some US locations.

Closer to west coast? Where specifically?

Thanks though, provisioning is usually always fast even for KVM VPS. OpenVZ is basically instant, only a few seconds, as everything is local and resource use is always pretty low.

• williewillie Member
    edited December 2017

MikeA said: Closer to west coast? Where specifically?

Yes, west coast US, preferably Northern California but anything helps. Still very happy with the Montreal VPS of course.

@willie said:

MikeA said: Closer to west coast? Where specifically?

Yes, west coast US, preferably Northern California but anything helps. Still very happy with the Montreal VPS of course.

I am probably sticking with OVH due to the mitigation and API I can integrate, so once their Portland, OR DC is up (guess mid 2018?) it'll be available.

• MikeA said: OVH

Do you mean you are currently in BHS? That's fine with me but Montreal is about 1/2 hour away. Yes, OVH Oregon will be nice.

@willie said:

MikeA said: OVH

Do you mean you are currently in BHS? That's fine with me but Montreal is about 1/2 hour away. Yes, OVH Oregon will be nice.

yes, it's better to market Montreal since it's well known for people who aren't Canadian (and <10-15ms I think?). Never had anyone looking for it and asked about it being straight in Montreal. About the same as Dallas and Fort Worth here, <15ms, Dallas is much more well known.