Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions.ro - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions.ro

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2017

Well, in OP's defense, he didn't realize it was an echeck despite of it being displayed right there on his own screenshot that it was indeed an echeck.

He was probably overwhelmed by the sheer rage that the whole world was against him and decided that the rightful course of action was filing a paypal claim and then started a rage thread here.

Ironically, his own proof doomed him.

• Wait he opened his 2-3 hours ago and it's been looked at and mine from 3 days ago hasn't

• Also i hope is all clear for all , i will go to sleep because we have huge quantity of work this days in perfumery ! YES IN PERFUMERY ... is this bad for some people from here ? i do not steal , i work for my money , all my employers is work hard this days so maybe some respect from hide part of all this ? i am sure most of you have placed orders in cosmetics to send gift to your family , girfriend, "sisters" etc etc and you have been espected to your order to be delivery in time before the Cristmas no ? so we are the persons of behind of arrownd 10 webpage with +35000 producst in cosmetics and parfumery and yes we are working not seteal.

About your comment @AnthonySmith , yes i use this company to benefit of not colect vat until now because i deducted of what my gouvern is own me so my customers can confirm all our price is vat included . Is easy for me , i have a dedicated company for hosting with a good name thanks to @bsdguy wich was inspire me but way use a name and colect vat wich is increase the price with +19% when can be included in the same price , but way not benefit if i can ? Any way , most of you is not know me so is dificult to abtain to not comment many time of the bulshit what some of you is comment here.

Have a good cristmas to all .

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • LeeLee Veteran

I just, WTF... Perfume and broken rambling from a provider, all I see...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

???

How is VAT now related to this thread. I re-read and I feel like I’m still missing something, @AnthonySmith said nothing about any VAT ? Nor anyone says you’re worse because you deal with Perfumes, as I feel is what you’re implying ? A wrong category was simply mentioned, pointed out with a wink, there’s absolutely nothing to ruffle your feathers about. I dunno why people are so angry today.

Thanked by 2mikho r0xz
  • LeeLee Veteran

Clouvider said: I dunno why people are so angry today.

Who the fuck you calling angry, square go, time and place, name it..

Thanked by 1mikho
  • Clouvider said: ???

How is VAT now related to this thread. I re-read and I feel like I’m still missing something, @AnthonySmith said nothing about any VAT ? Nor anyone says you’re worse because you deal with Perfumes, as I feel is what you’re implying ? A wrong category was simply mentioned, pointed out with a wink, there’s absolutely nothing to ruffle your feathers about. I dunno why people are so angry today.

this will be my last comment today , sorry but i have more work to do ....

so i hope this will be verry clear for you :

"some of people" from here is complain about our copany sc parfumuri femei.com SRL wich i use for invoice the hosting. Is seems to be a parfumery company is true but i have explain many time way we use this and this was the subject VAT.

So do you understand now or you simply denied to understand. Never mind , is not important for you to understand, the important is for all our customers.

A good night guys and sisters.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

I don’t need to understand, frankly I don’t want to understand your business model, and I completely don’t understand why you’re still after me, but suit yourself, I don’t have a point to prove in this discussion.

Nighty !

Thanked by 1cociu
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Well, well, it looks like someone doesn't like someone.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2017

@deank said:
    Well, well, it looks like someone doesn't like someone.

@Someone, explain yourself.

E: Ooops... didn't we have a user with that name?

Thanked by 2Clouvider Falzo
  • @cociu any Hugo Boss for $7?

Thanked by 2WSS imok
  • @WHT said:
    @cociu any Hugo Boss for $7?

I'll jizz on your face for a tenner, brah.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @WSS said:

@WHT said:

Racist

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

"Le Jizz", a cherishing face lotion by WSS Cosmetics. Suitable for all skins. Luxury at lowend prices.

• @WHT said:

@WSS said:

@WHT said:

Racist

I don't think "bro culture" is a race- yet.

• If you don't wear a bro crystal, then I won't waste my time.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @cociu do you actually sell perfume? can i buy some as xmas gift?

• @quick said:

@Clouvider said:

You are always one of the first who jumps up, when a goofyass user tries to blame cociu for his own fails.

Hahaha, you idiot! @Clouvider actually is one of the coolest and most polite ever professional guys around here. Your accusation ist simply braindead.

As for the thread topic, oh well, there is none. Just someone who didn't know how payment works and prefers to make a big fuzz here instead of simply opening a ticket.

@cociu

You evil man! How can you dare to have another successful business?! Serious and honest providers have been born as providers; rather than grabbing mommies tit they plugged themselves into an ethernet port.

Only losers build up another business first before going into hosting. Only losers consider it as an advantage to have an independent income stream. How Real Hosters (TM) act can be seen here at LET (e.g. buying another hosters business for about 300$ via paypal, or "nocix down again").

Friendly greetings to your busy diligent people in perfumeri and hostsolutions.

• So why we didn't get a black friday special, storage vps plus cologne of your choice?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

Sometimes @quick trolls when very, very drunk. I assume this to be the case.

@bsdguy when you're done blowing cociu, I believe it's @Nekki's turn.

@Amitz said:
    If you don't wear a bro crystal, then I won't waste my time.

Does it glow?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

WSS said: Does it glow?

Yes. White. I saw it and knew it's real. Hrrr Hrrr...

• @cociu

I'm looking forward for your next LET deal. I missed it last time.
    Ignore all the people who are impatient and only complains here.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I am completely lost now.. completely, so you buy a bottle of old spice you get a vps for free? I'm so lost.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

AnthonySmith said: so you buy a bottle of old spice you get a vps for free? I'm so lost.

Old Spice... It's 2017! The only people left on this planet knowing about Old Spice are you and my father-in-law. But he is 81 years old. What's your excuse?

Thanked by 2Falzo vimalware
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I watched a lot of TV in the 80's

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

That counts as excuse. I also still remember the TV ad.
    Related:

Thanked by 2angstrom WebProject
  • @Amitz said: That counts as excuse. I also still remember the TV ad.

I confess that I like Old Spice, I still buy it, but I'm probably retro in a lot of ways!

Thanked by 2Amitz WebProject
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

angstrom said: I confess that I like Old Spice, I still buy it, but I'm probably retro in a lot of ways!

I see no problem with that, unless you expect to have consensual sexual intercourse with a real women (that is not dead yet) from time to time.

• @Amitz said:

angstrom said: I confess that I like Old Spice, I still buy it, but I'm probably retro in a lot of ways!

I see no problem with that, unless you expect to have consensual sexual intercourse with a real women (that is not dead yet) from time to time.

I'm still wondering why my last girlfriend left me ...

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

angstrom said: I'm still wondering why my last girlfriend left me ...

Women are crazy. Completely crazy. We all know that. It has nothing to do with you or Old Spice, for sure!