Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nogics.com - unhappy customer.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

nogics.com - unhappy customer.

aka455aka455 Member
edited December 2017 in Reviews

I purchased their VPS plan one year ago.

I am sharing my observations:

1) Had downtimes throughout the year, very often.

2) Probably about 70%+ I was not able to access ssh with IP.

3) Support does not know anything: when my website got hacked, they were not able to help.

4) When I asked for the refund for their service, they just wasted my time.

Please, don't give them your money.

Comments

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

So you bought a budget VPS from a provider, failed to manage it yourself so it got hacked, probably unable to SSH due to your own fault of the server being rooted, only thing that looks like it might be a legit complaint is the downtime yet that could possibly be related as well.... and now you're throwing a huge fit over a refund of something that's probably like $5....

Did I get the story right?

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

That is not scamming, they did provide you with a VPS instead of just running away from with your pennies. Providing a crappy service is a totally different thing than providing nothing, hope you have learned your lesson and will do a bit research before purchasing a new VPS from an unknown/shady provider in future.

• Are you trying to say you've had this plan for 1 year~ and you've asked for a refund only now?

• @Ho-ost said:
    Are you trying to say you've had this plan for 1 year~ and you've asked for a refund only now?

No, I asked for the full refund after 1 month or 2.

• aka455aka455 Member
    edited December 2017

@adxn said:
    That is not scamming, they did provide you with a VPS instead of just running away from with your pennies. Providing a crappy service is a totally different thing than providing nothing, hope you have learned your lesson and will do a bit research before purchasing a new VPS from an unknown/shady provider in future.

Thanks for the advice! That's why I posted this review so that everyone knows about it. Okay, maybe this is not a scam, but the company IS an [removed content].

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited December 2017

aka455 said: the company IS [removed content].

I'm sorry, but you are the one that is [a removed factor of a disease]. You expected a support for an unmanaged service for $7. You are the one that brings the market down.
    The more people like you, the more tickets and lesser time per ticket provider has.
    Lemme put it the other way: if you don't want to pay for something, why would anyone want to pay YOU? This is what stops market.

Edit: I'm more concerned about the downtime. Not being able to SSH as you put "70%+" times is something outrageous. As SSHing to a server during an outage is extremely rare. Do you have any monitoring system that could prove your words?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2017

what is [removed content] ? is this a new type of [content] ?

• Maxsam4Maxsam4 Member
    edited December 2017

I just read a review of a vps provider.

1) op is racist

2) Probably about 70%+ of the review is lies, I am not able to confirm without more info

3) op does not know anything: when he couldn't manage his own VPS, he blamed the provider

4) When op created this thread, he just wasted my time and time of others who are gonna read it.

Please, don't give a fuck about op's review.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

aka455 said: when my website got hacked, they were not able to help.

I think you made that up. But if not, please tell us how you were hacked.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

I have removed all references to "Indian Cancer" and changed the thread title as I see no scam here. I consider that wording highly offensive and there is no reason to defame a whole nation. Take that as a warning, @aka455.

• @Amitz said:
    I have removed all references to "Indian Cancer". I consider that wording highly offensive and there is no reason to defame a whole nation. Take that as a warning, @aka455.

Okay, my bad, but I was not defaming the whole nation, I respect everyone, who deserves it and India is one of my favorite with a lot of good things, including android development: running custom rom and kernel made by well-respected Indian developers.

My apologizes to everyone who got it bad.

Thanked by 2Amitz dark
  • @raindog308 said:

aka455 said: when my website got hacked, they were not able to help.

I think you made that up. But if not, please tell us how you were hacked.

Client Wrote:
    2017-12-06 09:30:58 Hello again,

my website has got hacked. There is a different company's details showing up. Could you please either restore a backup or completely terminate the server?

Thanks

Nogics Support Ticket # 951855

• @MrPsycho said:

I'm sorry, but you are the one that is cancerogenic. You expected a support for an unmanaged service for $7. You are the one that brings the market down.
    The more people like you, the more tickets and lesser time per ticket provider has.
    Lemme put it the other way: if you don't want to pay for something, why would anyone want to pay YOU? This is what stops market.

Edit: I'm more concerned about the downtime. Not being able to SSH as you put "70%+" times is something outrageous. As SSHing to a server during an outage is extremely rare. Do you have any monitoring system that could prove your words?

I had tickets opened and have them as a proof:

https://prnt.sc/hm1j91

https://prnt.sc/hm1jlv

https://prnt.sc/hm1jtz

https://prnt.sc/hm1k4f

https://prnt.sc/hm1kej

• @Maxsam4 said:
    I just read a review of a vps provider.

1) op is racist

2) Probably about 70%+ of the review is lies, I am not able to confirm without more info

3) op does not know anything: when he couldn't manage his own VPS, he blamed the provider

4) When op created this thread, he just wasted my time and time of others who are gonna read it.

Please, don't give a fuck about op's review.

1) I am not

2) I provided some of my ticket screenshots

3) You do not know proper way of talking to a person you do not know

4) I created this thread not to waste time, but to provide value to people who are choosing vps providers.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

first question , is this managed or unmanaged service ?
    if this unmanaged service and your websites are hacked, why would they fix it or provide you backups or restore anything ?

• @aka455 it sounds like you might be used to unmanaged prices where the provider helped you out. For unmanaged services, the provider is only responsible for the network, hardware and ensuring you can have a basic working VPS.

For everything else, there's usually a reinstall button or other people that can help you for the things you can't do.

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited December 2017

@MrPsycho said:

I'm sorry, but you are the one that is [DIS]. You expected a support for an unmanaged service for $7. You are the one that brings the market down.

@Amitz you forgot this one

Edit: it was probably a different word

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited December 2017

jetchirag said: @Amitz you forgot this one

Nope. @Amitz didn't forget about me. He edited my post to censor the quote. He probably understood what I meant. OP named the company a cancer. I named him a carcinogen, because that's what he is. He is a factor of that "cancer" - he is a intrusive (pathologic) customer of a company ("cancer").

Carcinogen: (Pathology) pathol any substance that produces cancer.

Okay. nvm

Edit: @Amitz You have censored my word to a "[a removed comparison to a disease]", mind if I edit it to "[a removed factor of a disease]" to reflect my words better?

• MrPsycho said: Nope. @Amitz didn't forget about me. He edited my post to censor the quote. He probably understood what I meant. OP named the company a cancer. I named him a carcinogen, because that's what he is. He is a factor of that "cancer" - he is a intrusive (pathologic) customer of a company ("cancer").

You are right. I indeed understood the difference and that was the reason for leaving it like it was at first. But then I thought "Well, come on, let's wipe everything that belongs to the whole 'cancer topic'", including your reference. Completely okay with your edit!

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

OP is a [honeyblossom]. Do the needful.

• I believe the 70% can't login to ssh, is because the provider take his vps down because it is being hacked or the server is being abused (by him, or the hacker) and has to be put down.

At least that's what virmach and racksx did to me.

• @yokowasis said:
    I believe the 70% can't login to ssh, is because the provider take his vps down because it is being hacked or the server is being abused (by him, or the hacker) and has to be put down.

At least that's what virmach and racksx did to me.

before hacking it was the same issue

• @WSS said:
    OP is a cancer. Do the needful.
    @Amitz said:

MrPsycho said: Nope. @Amitz didn't forget about me. He edited my post to censor the quote. He probably understood what I meant. OP named the company a cancer. I named him a carcinogen, because that's what he is. He is a factor of that "cancer" - he is a intrusive (pathologic) customer of a company ("cancer").

You are right. I indeed understood the difference and that was the reason for leaving it like it was at first. But then I thought "Well, come on, let's wipe everything that belongs to the whole 'cancer topic'", including your reference. Completely okay with your edit!

You forgot this

• Nogics.com hosting company service reviews complaints from customers prices fraud companies important things to know warnings attentions

Nogics.com is a fraud hosting organisation. They are stealing money from peoples.
    Web pages are %70 off, if you submit ticket you do not receive respont into 3 days.
    Their answers is just for gain time.
    Never buy hosting from this web page NOGİCS HOSTİNG NOT RECOMMENDEND
    nogics.com, nogics reviews, nogics complaints, nogics, nogics.com reviews, nogics.com complaints, nogic hosting, warnings nogics

• Never Buy Hosting From Nogics.com Reviews Complaints
    Never buy hosting from this scam hosting, you will just lose your money and time.
    Nogics.Com is a numberone scam peoples who promise good hosting with low rates.
    This is not true...
    I Bought hosting from Nogics.com and my problem started.
    Server is always offline ( every 10 minutes ), sites uptime rates % 60. This is damaged SEO score of websites.

Probably they host from home pc. not from a data center.
    They never answer ticket. This is indicating that they are not thinking hosting business serious..
    They aims to steal money and datas from peoples...

Never buy 10 EUR unlimited hosting package, cheap buying is expensive buying...Do not forget. Those peoples are scamming peoples with very cheap offers...

Keywords : nogics, nogics hosting, nogics hosting reviews, nogics complaints, nogics scam

• @aka455 said:
    @mrtsoftware said:

1) "Had downtimes throughout the year, very often." This means they have very poor service.

2) "Probably about 70%+ I was not able to access ssh with IP."This means server side problems, or sometime computer problems,
    step (1),click the start memu, enter cmd, click with right mouse at cmd, then click run with administrator identity,
    step (2),enter “netsh winsock reset”,then press Enter;
    step (3),restart computer. Normally the SSH access service will be recovered if it is cumputer errors.

3) "Support does not know anything: when my website got hacked, they were not able to help." This means they even do Not provide management service, it is okay with them.

4) "When I asked for the refund for their service, they just wasted my time." If they refuse to refund you for downtime too often, it is obviously a

• ..."it is obviously a s-c-a-m", and you know it right?

• Nogics.com was stolen my 15 EUR with fake hosting service...They sell just hope...not a hosting

• Never Buy Hosting From Nogics.com Reviews Complaints
    Never buy hosting from this scam hosting, you will just lose your money and time.
    Nogics.com is a numberone scam peoples who promise good hosting with low rates.
    This is not true...
    I Bought hosting from Nogics.com and my problem started.
    Server is always offline ( every 10 minutes ), sites uptime rates % 60.
    Hosting IPs was marked by GOOGLE as " scam ".
    Probably they host from home pc. not from a data center.
    They never answer ticket. This is indicating that they are not thinking hosting business serious..
    They aims to steal money and datas from peoples...