Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are people growing impatient day by day ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are people growing impatient day by day ?

13»

Comments

• @IAlwaysBeCoding, you need more of less or just jump really still. That's a decent start.

• edited December 2017

>

@IAlwaysBeCoding, you need more of less or just jump really still. That's a decent start.

>

So when will @WSS love me like a brother from another mommy. I feel like @WSS feels my advances and he sees me passing him in all aspects of what makes him @WSS. As If I'm already destined to thrive here and make my presence well known as that guy you can trust and that will always speak his mind and defend those that are bullied on LET. I stand for justice, and so I don't like the little guys get bullied like the current Circle-Jerk from LET bullies them. You know what I'm saying?

This is me, the curious case of @IAlwaysBeCoding.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    >

@IAlwaysBeCoding, you need more of less or just jump really still. That's a decent start.

>

So when will @WSS love me like a brother from another mommy. I feel like @WSS feels my advances and he sees me passing him in all aspects of what makes him @WSS. As If I'm already destined to thrive here and make my presence well known as that guy you can trust and that will always speak his mind and defend those that are bullied on LET. I stand for justice, and so I don't like the little guys get bullied like the current Circle-Jerk from LET does. You know what I'm saying?

Less bachata more broccoli.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    >

>

So when will @WSS love me like a brother from another mommy. I feel like @WSS feels my advances and he sees me passing him in all aspects of what makes him @WSS. As If I'm already destined to thrive here and make my presence well known as that guy you can trust and that will always speak his mind and defend those that are bullied on LET. I stand for justice, and so I don't like the little guys get bullied like the current Circle-Jerk from LET bullies them. You know what I'm saying?

I doubt even you really know what you’re saying.

• @Yura said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    >

>

So when will @WSS love me like a brother from another mommy. I feel like @WSS feels my advances and he sees me passing him in all aspects of what makes him @WSS. As If I'm already destined to thrive here and make my presence well known as that guy you can trust and that will always speak his mind and defend those that are bullied on LET. I stand for justice, and so I don't like the little guys get bullied like the current Circle-Jerk from LET does. You know what I'm saying?

Less bachata more broccoli.

Dude, that was the song that I'm listening right now.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • At this point, I don't even pretend to suffer IABC on a human level.

He just loves to try to troll showing just how intelligent and above the brim he is with his rereg, when he's really just a floater who needs a second flush.

• edited December 2017

@WSS said:
    At this point, I don't even pretend to suffer IABC on a human level.

@WSS Show me the carfax

At this point, I don't even bother asking @WSS what was my second account because he always gives me the run-around and never provides me a single proof to his claim.

Every other post, "re-reg", then another post "re-reg", then followed by another "re-reg" reply. Is like Mr.Broken-Record has nothing else to say about me.

• I don't care who you are now- why would I care who you were before? Your casual mentioning of things that happened years ago and attempting to force comradery with people who don't "know" you in the past is just as desperate as your attempts at wit. I choose not to spar, because you've literally bored it out of me. Congratulations.

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • @WSS said:
    I don't care who you are now- why would I care who you were before? Your casual mentioning of things that happened years ago and attempting to force comradery with people who don't "know" you in the past is just as desperate as your attempts at wit. I choose not to spar, because you've literally bored it out of me. Congratulations.

It's okay buddy I understand that I'm literally starting to rub on you. You have this seeded fascination with me being a re-reg that it never dawned on you that you were probably looking at things through narrow lenses.

Never have I casually mentioned exact things that happened in the past, as I was just making OBVIOUS observations from 5 yr old threads before the whole @WSS viral infection took place.

Talking about "desperate attempts", I have to say it really does fit the bill down to the last tee on your case. Your account being a little bit over 1 year, and you have amassed 12664 comments ? That's quite an amazing feat you've done there.

Dedicated every living second of the past year posting, eating, breathing, and SHITTING on LET.

Jesus Christ, talking about forcing your comradery upon LET in 1 year. No one on LET matches the fiery passion that you have for spreading your deeply "knowledgeable" posts that you post daily.

At the end of the day, I strongly believe that you and I are cut from the same stone. Although, I have to say that I'm a rough diamond in the works.

Goodbye dear friend, or how they used to say in the old times "God be with ye".

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

Jesus Christ, talking about forcing your comradery upon LET in 1 year. No one on LET matches the fiery passion that you have for spreading your deeply "knowledgeable" posts that you post daily.

Haha

• I may need to wear glasses if i start reading all the nonsense. Seriously, i don't need you to write a book when all that is required is a yes/no answer...

• @xaoc said:
    I may need to wear glasses if i start reading all the nonsense. Seriously, i don't need you to write a book when all that is required is a yes/no answer...

It's like trying to get a straight answer out of a twenty one year old hot chick now a days. Good luck with that.

• @AuroraZ said:

@xaoc said:
    I may need to wear glasses if i start reading all the nonsense. Seriously, i don't need you to write a book when all that is required is a yes/no answer...

It's like trying to get a straight answer out of a twenty one year old hot chick now a days. Good luck with that.

No, your daughter isn't pregnant, but she's about to become your son.

• i'm millenial guy (version 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT), yes i'm also impatience ( @WSS can confirm this ).

imho .. we're very patience, the problem is we don't know process. When buy vee-pee-es, and checkout there goes payment. we think must pay it now, we don't know if we have 24h (or even more) to finish the order. from there you know our expectation, i gave you the money (immediately) then you should deliver the service ... now

tl;dr: have fuck now, get the baby in 5 minute or give me refund.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

At the end of the day, I strongly believe that you and I are cut from the same stone. Although, I have to say that I'm a rough diamond in the works.

Lulz

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

This place is like a care home for the off medication young adults that love to argue.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • BecomeWebHostBecomeWebHost Member
    edited December 2017

It's fault of some hosting companies too.

They mention 24/7 support on their websites. Why mention if you cant provide it!

also... Just don't accept money from someone who will need lot of support when selling those $5/year cheapass products

buyer happily canceled order and both parties are happy.

• Depends... If it takes a provider longer than 24 hours to setup a VPS and you haven't received an email stating it takes up to 48 hours for a VPS to setup (or verification to complete) then I feel it's a sign of a poorly run service. With that said many companies want verification and will state as such in a sign up email, in that case the customer needs to be patient and accepting.

• cpanel server was not loading at his PC , so posted review in a website within 24 hours

Well, That is some serious shit..... those people expect a instant activation. but they don't know what is at the back...

• Short answer 'Yes'
    Now bring on the deals. Now Now.

• It's not "growing" but "always" from my experience..

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Well I hope the providers that are complaining about customers being impatient aren't the ones that are claiming instant setup too lol

• WHY DO YOU ASSHOLES KEEP BUMPING THIS WORTHLESS THREAD!?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:

WHY DO YOU ASSHOLES KEEP BUMPING THIS WORTHLESS THREAD!?

And there you go and you did it again !!

• Things like ADHD 30 years ago was called 'someone with a bit of personality'

Generally agree though that people expect things on a red carpet. Being able to compromise and be reasonable are good human traits.

• @ricardo said:
    Being able to compromise and be reasonable are good human traits.

Make up your mind. Do you want reasonable, or 'human traits'. Being an asshole used to be learned, but now it's indoctrinated.