Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mailchannels outgoing spam SMTP relay offers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mailchannels outgoing spam SMTP relay offers

2»

Comments

• @gleert said:
    Let's move on and get back to the offer...

What would it cost to put you in a less-ugly shirt?

• I'm glad I got the 10k package for €29/y :D

• 10k offer is over LET limits of 49 usd/year.

• jarland said: I would leave any decision there to other mods, should they choose to involve themselves at all.

I would leave it exactly as it is. No changes.

Thanked by 2jar Yura
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Well, just get a MXRoute 5$/y package, has 60 mails per hour, which equals to 42k mails a month.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2017

@Neoon said:
    Well, just get a MXRoute 5$/y package, has 60 mails per hour, which equals to 42k mails a month.

It's funny when I advertise the regular MXroute product the replies are always like "why can't I just use this like {insert relay service}" but when Miguel posts the relay service the replies are like "why bother with this instead of the regular service."

It's humorous, but goes to show there's plenty of demand for the two. I regularly turn away customers who want this product specifically.

Wish @gleert all the best and lots of friendly competition :)

Thanked by 2gleert WSS
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@jarland said:

@Neoon said:

It's funny when I advertise the regular MXroute product the replies are always like "why can't I just use this like {insert relay service}" but when Miguel posts the relay service the replies are like "why bother with this instead of the regular service."

It's humorous, but goes to show there's plenty of demand for the two. I regularly turn away customers who want this product specifically.

Well, obviously If you want to send 1k mails within 1 hour the 5$/y special package is not the use case.

Otherwise its fine.

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

jarland said: Wish @gleert all the best and lots of friendly competition :)

Same to you!

Thanked by 1jar
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@gleert Srsly, I love ugly shirts.. how much?

WSS said: @gleert Srsly, I love ugly shirts.. how much?

$7

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @angstrom said:
    The short version: @MrGeneral & @jarland enter the market of mail relay services (reselling MailChannels) and post their first, competitive offer on Friday. An existing player in this market, @gleert, also reselling MailChannels, reacts quickly and posts a more competitive offer on Saturday. @MrGeneral overreacts and makes a couple of not-so-nice comments about @gleert, who replies with a cool head. Off stage, @MrGeneral reaches out to @gleert, and they kiss and make up. So all is good now.

Summaries are great — thanks for saving 15 seconds of my time! lol

• mehargagsmehargags Member
    edited December 2017

Can someone give me real statistical/practical insights to MailChannels vs. SES in terms of

1. deliverability

2. inbox rate

3. ease of setting up and retrieving info through Feedback loops

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

I guess it depends and varies case by case, especially with content scanning at the big mail providers, different domains, etc.

• @gleert said:

WSS said: @gleert Srsly, I love ugly shirts.. how much?

$7

Where do I send?

WSS said: Where do I send?

I have sent you a PM

• @gleert actually did send me a PM. I don't know if he's paying for shipping, though. That might be a dealkiller, as MikePT also has shirts he's purchased.