Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling Blesta License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling Blesta License

RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
edited December 2017 in General

Hey folks,

Selling a Blesta Owned Unbranded License with support and updates good through 28.11.2018 (I bought it on 28th of November this year). Bought from Blesta.com. Looking to get $195 for it, but you are free to post offers in the thread. (or the equivalent in Euro - will be calculated on payment decision). Whatever I deem reasonable enough, will be straight accepted. The $25 transfer fee will be paid by me.

Reason for selling: Ran into a cron issue, which appears to be about my server's configuration. Switching the project to WHMCS.

Proof of ownership:

Proof that eligible for transfer:

Payment: Bitcoin or Bank Transfer Only

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2017

Switching back to whmcs? :P
    This is a quick sale after buying it not even a month ago. Anyway you may wanna adjust the price given that blesta.store (official reseller) offers Owned Unbranded for 180$.

• @Ympker said:

Bought in November.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Ympker said:
    This is a quick sale after buying it not even a month ago. Anyway you may wanna adjust the price given that blesta.store (official reseller) offers Owned Unbranded for 180$.

I have to pay $25 transfer fee, so its included in the price. I will get $170 from it.

• @Radi said:

@Ympker said:

I have to pay $25 transfer fee, so its included in the price. I will get $170 from it.

And why do you think your potential buyer should care?

edited December 2017

I am not forcing the potential buyer to buy. I have stated a price and that's it. It is people's choice to buy it or not. Everyone has free will. If potential buyer thinks that this is not a good offer, then they are free to pass.

• $95

• Long story short, you're still asking for $15 more than they can outright buy it. Even my shit for charity, I had to undercut my own expenses on a few things, because this place is full of cheap fucks. Good luck with your sale!

Thanked by 2Radi Ympker
  • @Radi said:
    I am not forcing the potential buyer to buy. I have stated a price and that's it. It is people's choice to buy it or not. Everyone has free will. If potential buyer thinks that this is not a good offer, then they are free to pass.

You've been hinted by @Ympker that your price is above readily available street price. You answered with that. Good luck with sales.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

do they allow to transfer reseller licenses ?

edited December 2017

@hostdare said:
    do they allow to transfer reseller licenses ?

https://docs.blesta.com/display/support/License+Transfers

Licenses may be transferred if:
    The license was purchased from blesta.com, and not through a reseller.
    The license was purchased at least 90 days ago.
    The license is an owned license, and is covered by support & updates. If support and updates has expired, it must first be extended.

For this one, they have provided an exception of the 90 days rule.