Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alibabacloud secretly modify the server configuration!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alibabacloud secretly modify the server configuration!!

2»

Comments

• I've seen them offer servers within this pricing. Nothing abnormal about that. Thing is, they cannot be trusted. Like I said before, I tried them and had running servers. As soon as I removed my PayPal agreement they locked my account for fraud investigation and wanted me to send some paperwork + Id. The same happened to @wss . Avoid them.

• @Saragoldfarb said:
    [..] As soon as I removed my PayPal agreement they locked my account for fraud investigation and wanted me to send some paperwork + Id. The same happened to @wss . Avoid them.

This is 100% accurate. Before they could do more than threaten to lock the VPS, I transfered out my domains and will never do business with them again.

• Ali baba was a criminal, after all. Do your homework before buying, guys!

• Saragoldfarb said: I've seen them offer servers within this pricing. Nothing abnormal about that. Thing is, they cannot be trusted. Like I said before, I tried them and had running servers. As soon as I removed my PayPal agreement they locked my account for fraud investigation and wanted me to send some paperwork + Id. The same happened to @wss . Avoid them.

You can't remove the pp agreement.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2017

@hostdare said:
    Bandwidth was probably fair usage and you were top users #

Normally its just excuse, as if provider is advertised the bandwidth, the provider should full fill the agreement unless some other abuse of network!

• ryanz91ryanz91 Member
    edited December 2017

updated

• Ryan, upload that to imgur.com - I can't be bothered to.

• MrHMrH Member
    edited March 2018

go alpharacks or snipped

• Precisely cha-bu-duo culture in action in China.

Thanked by 1zhiwei
  • @Kirsten said:
    Precisely cha-bu-duo culture in action in China.

Kaizen hi 5

• @hzr said:

Saragoldfarb said: I've seen them offer servers within this pricing. Nothing abnormal about that. Thing is, they cannot be trusted. Like I said before, I tried them and had running servers. As soon as I removed my PayPal agreement they locked my account for fraud investigation and wanted me to send some paperwork + Id. The same happened to @wss . Avoid them.

You can't remove the pp agreement.

I know it sucks. I don't get the point if you have enough credit to keep it running for a couple of months. I also wouldn't mind if there was the need to have a cc or agreement on file but they should just request you to add a new agreement instead of locking your servers and account.

There's not even a slight hint of fraud. Not a single thing that would raise a flag and I'm most definitely not gonna send my ID to them. I pick who I trust with that carefully, basically government only.